Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

Let's have a poll

1K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  BCSaltchucker 
#1 ·
Yes, i'm an a-hole. if it bugs you, don't play.

On what stage does Tejay lose 10+ minutes?

I say Tuesday, after the rest day.

#8 ·
Don’t you think it really is as bad as it appears though? At his best he needs everything to break his way to be a legit GC contender in the TDF. He’s all snookered up before we even go uphill... Am I the only one looking to stick a fork in him already?

#10 ·
This year is done and dusted. What's frustrating is that he came in clearly with no expectations and as support for Porte... but was in a good position in the standings and Porte got hurt. As unfortunate as this is for team, for Tejay it could have been a golden opportunity but instead he had another "bad day". As I said in the other Tejay thread... I'm sure there are a lot of variables in play and he may not have had great team support, but a bunch of GC riders had mechanicals and crashes but didn't lose 6 minutes. Bardet had 3 flats and lost 7 seconds in the end.

Anyway, didn't expect anything, was interested to see how he rode anyway, it seemed to me a door opened, and it immediately closed. Oh, well. We knew it would at some point.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.