From the UCI rules
Order of priority
Without prejudice to relevant provisions but applicable for all the disciplines, should various provisions requiring the wearing of different jerseys apply to the same rider, the order of priority shall be as follows:
1. the leader's jerseys of the stage race
2. the leader's jersey of the cup, series or UCI classification
3. the world champion's jersey
4. the continental champion's jersey (not mandatory as per 1.3.070)
5. the national champion's jersey
6. the national jersey (in accordance with 1.3.059).
If the leader of the UCI cyclo-cross world cup is also cyclo-cross world champion, he must wear the
world championís jersey.
(text modified on 26.08.04; 1.01.05; 1.01.06, 1.02.07; 1.09.08; 1.01.09; 1.10.09; 1.10.10).