Good Person

Romandie stage 3 spoiler

Looks like Rabobank decided to show up in Romandie. I had a feeling that LL Sanchez had something to offer this year.

Cadel got hosed in the opening TT. I don't think this race necessarily indicates questionable form on his behalf.
    I like when you get to that point and I donít know if itís the endorphins kicking in or what, but you realize youíre so far from where you started, that youíre finally really somewhere else, a completely different place.

-Richard Sachs-

RoadBikeReview Member
    Dec 2001
    I was starting to worry that LL Sanchez was done after leaving his old team. Even with the sprint win we're still not seeing the heroics he used to pull in Caisse's team. They're (Rabobank) holding 3 of the top-6 positions. Race is in the high mtns tomorrow so we'll see where they land after that, along with a bunch of others.
    CŰte du Petit Pas d'Ane - Best climb name ever.

Good Person
    I think LL Sanchez still has plenty to offer and that he will be very important for Rabobank this year.

Romandie has shaped up to be the Sky vs. Rabobank show. Things chould shift tomorrow though. We will see.
    I like when you get to that point and I donít know if itís the endorphins kicking in or what, but you realize youíre so far from where you started, that youíre finally really somewhere else, a completely different place.

-Richard Sachs-

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jul 2010
    Rabobank seems to be the team where promising cyclists go and kind of disappear. I'm glad to see Sanchez taking the reigns and having a good season. I wonder what the internal atmosphere of that team is like.