Thread: Vai Dani Vai

Moderatus Puisne

Vai Dani Vai

One of my fave riders to watch in my (limited) time as a pro cycling fan is Danilo Di Luca. He didn't pull of the stage win, but that was still a cool, gutsy move.

I hate this crap -- I hate having to say, "let's hope he's clean."

RoadBikeReview Member
    Oct 2005
    That was a big effort fyesterday for a handful of seconds though. Still, I'd rather be in Di Luca's position than Simoni's. Perhaps the most surprising performance yesterday was Salvodelli's. It will be interestintg to see if he is able to stay in contention so that he becomes a factor in the final time trial. If he is in with a sniff he could put two minutes into Di Luca.
    Also, how steep was that final section yesterday? You don't often see pros hanging onto the barriers after the finish.

bas
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by gizzard
    You don't often see pros hanging onto the barriers after the finish.
    Finally, some clean riders ?? ;)

bas
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by gizzard
    Also, how steep was that final section yesterday? You don't often see pros hanging onto the barriers after the finish.

"Schleck's CSC team-mate Fabian Cancellara on the fabulous steep mountain stage rolling up and down Italy's Mediterranean Coast. "It was like a Tour de France stage today. The speed was fast from the beginning. Even with the breakaway, the speed never came down at all. I can see that the guys are getting tired."

Yo no fui.
    Quote Originally Posted by Argentius
    One of my fave riders to watch in my (limited) time as a pro cycling fan is Danilo Di Luca. He didn't pull of the stage win, but that was still a cool, gutsy move.

I hate this crap -- I hate having to say, "let's hope he's clean."
    He's really more of a one-day guy, which is probably why he's more fun to watch.
    "It is better to conquer yourself, than to win a thousand battles." -Dhammapada

"Fact is only what you believe; fact and fiction work as a team." Jack Johnson

"A true cyclist sometimes has to bite the dust before he can reach the stars. Laurent Fignon