RoadBikeReview Member

Any recommendations for custom team Jerseys

Don't know which forum to post this, and found a bunch of places that will do it, but would like to go with a sure thing, nice quality and not a crayola T-shirt for team jerseys.
    Thanks

RoadBikeReview Member
    Feb 2004
    You can find several choices, including Voler, in the VeloNews.com classifieds. Voler is one of the largest custom makers and most seem happy with their product.

RoadBikeReview Member
    I've been impressed by Sugoi (they make clothing for domestic pro teams like Symmetrics etc). The ultra-aero fabric on the shorts is the nicest material I've ridden in for shorts. Their quality is top-notch and their sizing seems more in line with American sizing. Bibs are long enough for tall riders (straps long enough too unlike many makers where tall riders are left with straps that cut into shoulders or pull too much on legs)

RoadBikeReview Member
    Thanks, I'll give them a try. I got a sample back with logo from one company that I found on the net, and it really had the quality of a amusement park "photo of your girlfriend" type t-shirt

RoadBikeReview Member
    My team's jerseys are giordana and although they look and fit incredibly well, some of the stitching is starting to come unraveled. (long strings coming out, need to be cut off). Mine started doing that after about 3 months.

Also the zipper looks great but is pretty sticky. The stitching on that is also coming apart.

The nicest I've seen in person is probably verge or sugoi. I'd get whatever will last for at least a season.
    sometimes i sits and thinks, sometimes i just sits

Blah, Blah, Blah

Champion Systems

I have to recommend Champion Systems. Small minimum order size, awesome bibs and jerseys, prices are beyond exceptional. We had a fast turn around on our stuff too.
    They are very easy to deal with and listen to your needs.
    Their bibs have to have one of the most comfortable chamois I have ever used. Plenty of sizes to choose from for clothing too.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jan 2006
    i personally buy Sugoi and PI. I was very happy this year when I placed my team kit order - we had switched to Sugoi! not cheap but great stuff

Cat 6
    I just did mine thru Hincapie and was thrilled with the results.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Oct 2004
    Okay, Sugoi, I have a jersey and it is very nice. I have seen the Hincapie stuff and it is great. Our team uses Squadra and we have been very pleased. Squadra is the US affiliate of Castelli and I really like the team Kiss Bib Short.

Banned forever.....or not
    Our team has used Voler for over 7 years. We had a problem with our Peloton bibs two years ago, but they changed their lycra suppliers quickly.
    If your opinion differs from mine, ..........Too bad.
    How would you like it if Hitler killed you
    Dogbert.

I>U

Buying parts to hang on your bike is always easier than getting fit.

If you feel wimpy and weak, get out and train more, ya wee lassie!

If Jesus had a gun, he'd be alive today!

Squirrel Hunter
    Feb 2003

Voler

Have always been happy with Voler with team orders, club orders and a 500 jersey event order. Great to work with, good quality and price. Only drawback is a long lead time depending on when you order. Call now to reserve a production date - they are very good about meeting their promised delivery dates if you get your stuff in on time. You can speed up the process by going semicustom. I also like the way the let you mix and match to meet minimums.

Biemme is the suxxor, mistitched seams, crappy zippers.

We used Louis Garneu and the stuff was good although the chamois did not work for my butt. Others were happy. Would be a good choice.

The Hincaipe stuff I have seen looks good and have heard good things about them.
    Luck is the intersection of preparation and opportunity.