Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

Gios Compact Pro

17K views 40 replies 15 participants last post by  nenad 
#1 ·
I thought I'd share these pictures of my girlfriend's Gios.

Someone was asking on another thread about Gios. The bike does have a very good ride quality, and for the price it's hard to beat. The other thing is that they did me the full chrome stays as a special factory order no problem. Now try to get one of the bigger boys to do that - no chance. Only took them about six weeks too.

See less See more
#28 ·
mj3200 said:
Thanks for sharing your Gios' everyone.

Now there's a bike you know isn't sub-contracted to the far east.
definitely think they are a very under-rated marque. though i've been seeing some of their vintage stuff really rise in prices on ebay recently. my gioses are definitely keepers.

#30 ·
nenad said:
Yes, and do us all a favor and post some pics here, too!
Here's my thread :thumbsup:
my Gios

i did find a white/chrome REG bottle cage and vintage Gios bottle to go with it after these were taken.

#41 ·
kruk73 said:
Anyone know what the detailed Geometry is on the newer Compact Pro in a size 52.
i.e.: the HT angle and HT length. Also, can the Rear drop out be adjusted rearward? Thanks
If head tube for my size 58 Gios is 16 cm, then I would think for size 52 it would be 10 cm.

Angle should be 74 degrees.

Dropouts are adjustable rearward (not really sure what you are asking here...)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.