vexatious enigma

Simo Cycles (or how I found the hair bandit's bike.)

Hello everyone. Long time retro lurker: first time poster.

I had a regular from the shop drop this gem off at my house a while back. We are planning on cleaning it up a little bit and popping it up on my Ebay account, to sell. Ive been trying to find any and all information about the bike: and specifically what kind of a price I should expect/ ask for it.

The bike itself seems to be alright. The welds aren't anything to stare and cry at their glorious beauty. The paint is nice and in good condition and is very 80's.

The parts of note:
    Dura Ace cranks
    Mavic tubular wheels (nothing too special)
    Chris King headset

Can anyone give me some information on this bike? I know the background of the builder and his/ the companies history. I'm also in search of a price. It would be nice to sell the bike seeing as neither I nor the customer plans on riding it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Simo Cycles (or how I found the hair bandit's bike.)-p1000296-2-.jpg   Simo Cycles (or how I found the hair bandit's bike.)-p1000301.jpg   Simo Cycles (or how I found the hair bandit's bike.)-p1000304.jpg   Simo Cycles (or how I found the hair bandit's bike.)-p1000300.jpg   Simo Cycles (or how I found the hair bandit's bike.)-p1000302.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by JoeDaddio
    Unlike Roebuck, you do "do" people.
    Maybe Judas did it for a Klondike bar.

Life in the fast lane with no brakes