World's 1st Anal-rapist

Going to Frisco in a few days...

Are there any trails that are acceptable for a cross bike? its the only bike I was able to bring. I don't think I want to just ride on the road. I was looking at Keystone on their Greens but really can't decide if they would work or not. Anyone with suggestions?
    Oh, I've been in the film business for a while, but I just can't seem to get one in the can.

O-kay, who'd like a banger in the mouth? Right, I forgot, here in the States, you call it a *sausage* in the mouth.

Diphthong
    I've done one trail that starts in Frisco that isn't too hard. I think it's called the Peaks trail. There aren't any huge uphills/downhill between Frisco and Breck. You could probably do it on a CX bike.

http://www.gocolorado.com/Content/Ar...Colorado.aspx#
    I expected the Rocky Mountains to be a little rockier than this.

I was thinking the same thing. That John Denver's full of $hit, man.

Yo no fui.
    You should ride Boreas Pass Road up from Breck. It's maintained dirt.
    "It is better to conquer yourself, than to win a thousand battles." -Dhammapada

"Fact is only what you believe; fact and fiction work as a team." Jack Johnson

"A true cyclist sometimes has to bite the dust before he can reach the stars. Laurent Fignon

Yo no fui.
    Now that I think about it, you could probably also ride up behind Keystone (near Moctezuma, which is obviously misspelled) and ride up at least part of the road to the northeast near Peru Creek or to the southeast up County Road 5 maybe over the ridge into South Park. Going over Boreas Pass would also take you inot South Park which would give you lots of places to explore.

I'm sure you could ride the roads at the ski resorts also, though it would be hard to not be able to drop into the singletracks off those roads.

Edit: So I now have my map of Front Range mountain bike trails, which luckily enough covers this corner of the western slope. Take Colorado Highway 6 past Keystone towards Loveland Pass. Turn right onto Montezuma Road (County Road 5). From there, there's a lot of Forest Service Roads that get back up in there, including Peru Creek Road. In my experience, most Colorado Forest Service roads which are shown on a map of this scale are rideable on 32s, though I'd roll on the fattest tires you can. Also, be careful as there are undoubtedly dozens of small roads not on my map and it's really easy to get turned around in the dead trees on those roads.

Gawd I need to do this ride.
    Last edited by Pablo; 07-06-2011 at 01:46 PM.
    "It is better to conquer yourself, than to win a thousand battles." -Dhammapada

"Fact is only what you believe; fact and fiction work as a team." Jack Johnson

"A true cyclist sometimes has to bite the dust before he can reach the stars. Laurent Fignon