Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

2016 Scott Road

5K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  jetdog9 
#1 ·
It looks like the dealer camp may be underway, as at least some of the '16 MTBs are showing up, so road and full lineup should be revealed sooner than later.

Sorry for the tease, as besides the new Foil from Tour de Suisse, I've got nothing to show. Feel free to add them to this thread.

Sooner, I hope...

#2 ·
#4 ·
Okay, so it's been a week or so, and much of the MTB line is out there for the world to see...where's the road lineup? Besides the new Foil, of course, but sure, I'll take more details.

Come on, it's the interwebs in 2015! Somebody has to have something by now...

#6 ·
Probably so...was curious to see if they'd bring back the Solace Premium, preferably non-disc. I suppose I could always get the '15 Solace 10 and swap parts, but the '14 OEM Premium was pretty much spot-on out-of-the-box, with carbon wheels and Di2.

My guess is that, if they bring it back, it'll have discs, which I'm not terribly interested in.

There's an awful lot of orange in the lineup, even more than there was for '15.

#7 ·
The 2014 Solace Premium is lighter HMX carbon while the 2014 Solace 10, 20 and 30 are all HMF carbon and exactly the same as each other but with different paint schemes and different component groups. Scott is not producing an HMX version of the Solace any more. For 2015 they offer a non disc Solace 10, 20 and 30 (Dura Ace, Ultegra and 105) and a disc brake Solace 15 with Ultegra

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.