Thread: New Seven Owner

ktc
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Feb 2012

New Seven Owner

I had all but made up my mind to buy a new Cannondale CAAD 10 when I found a nearly new Seven Axiom SG on eBay. Emailed the seller a few times then placed my bid and won! For the price of a new CAAD 10 with upgraded wheels I'll be riding a Seven. It will be a couple weeks before I get it but with snow and ice in Chicago I wouldn't be going anywhere on it anyway. I'm truly excited about riding one of these beautiful bikes!

RoadBikeReview Member
    Dec 2011
    Congratulations! I'm in the western 'burbs of Chicago. Not much snow/ice on the ground by me. I actually got out for a 33-mile ride this morning. Was a bit chilly and we did get caught up in a pretty decent snow shower for a few minutes, but it felt good to be out on the bike. My other bike (before buying the Seven) is a full carbon Cannondale Synapse. I was going to sell it after getting the Seven, but I have decided to keep it as a back-up bike. Can never have too many, I guess.

Linda

Formosan Cyclocross
    Congrats! You are in luck to find one that fits.

As far as back up bikes go, my poor back-ups rarely get ridden. I feel bad for them, but when it is riding time... I almost always go with the Seven.

Now I am getting comped another bike for product testing, and I keep wondering when I am ever going to want to use it. When I have riding time, I want to feel "that feeling" the Seven gives me.

ktc
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Feb 2012
    Way to go lk1965; I do get out in the winter as well but around this time of year I just get tired of the cold and tend to ride the trainer unless it's a sunny day.