Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

Easton Vista SL Clinchers vs. Neuvation M28 Aero 3

3K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  robnfl 
#1 · (Edited)
#2 ·
i have had a set of vista sl's for about 3 years now and i have keeped these wheels over a few set of kysrium sl's and a set of 40mm carbon clinchers, they are bomb proof in my opinion, i have never even had them serviced or trued i just use them for training and that is about 200 miles a week, now for the neuvations i just love these wheels.i got a set of sl5's and they are awesome, as for the ones your looking at all i can tell you is that with neuvations you will get an awesome product with a great customer service, i wrote about 5 e-mails to john in one week and he replied to all of them within 6-12 hours....either one i think its about the same good luck:thumbsup:

#3 ·
M28 Aeros--excellent wheels

I've only got about 250 miles on my M28s so far (replaced the stock Ritchey WCS that came with my new bike--rear wheel lasted 400 miles), but so far they are a great riding wheel. I strongly advise spending the extra $60 for the ceramic bearing upgrade--these things spin up fast! They came out of the box dead true and haven't moved even a fraction of a millimeter--and I'm 6'2", 230#. And, like everyone else says, John is very quick to respond to email.

#7 ·
robnfl said:
Why not the Leo XR300 at Unreal? Relatively light, 1490g, and should be fairly aero with 30mm rims and 16 bladed spokes. All for only $165.

I'm real close to pulling the trigger on a set myself.

Rob
Wow that's such a good deal. But how strong are these? Anyone want to chime in with their experience with Leo. But wow that's a steal! :thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.