Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

2008 Race X Lite Freehub Swap

691 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  DanTourino 
#1 ·
Anyone know if these race x lite freehubs are cross-compatible with the 240 freehub? got a set of 08' bonti race x lites and need a campy free-hub but HATE my local Trek dealer and refuse to support them. Any help would be appreciated.

#2 ·
* Paired Spoke technology and performance brought to a new level
* Redesigned rims and hubs allows for a reduced spoke count without sacrificing stiffness or ride quality
* Uses same great performing Swiss Star Ratchet freehub internals on Bontrager designed hubshell
* Optimum flange location and dual drive pulling spokes for stiffness and increased load distribution over the hub shell
* Pulling spokes on both hub flanges effectively doubles the number of pulling spokes without adding weight to the wheel
* Available in Clincher and Tubular versions
* Presta valve

Should be the same dt swiss freehub and internals

#5 ·
quickfeet18 said:
* Paired Spoke technology and performance brought to a new level
* Redesigned rims and hubs allows for a reduced spoke count without sacrificing stiffness or ride quality
* Uses same great performing Swiss Star Ratchet freehub internals on Bontrager designed hubshell
* Optimum flange location and dual drive pulling spokes for stiffness and increased load distribution over the hub shell
* Pulling spokes on both hub flanges effectively doubles the number of pulling spokes without adding weight to the wheel
* Available in Clincher and Tubular versions
* Presta valve

Should be the same dt swiss freehub and internals

Anyone know for sure? I can't find the bontrager anywhere but the DT are everywhere. i just want to be sure before i buy. Thanks!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.