Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

San Diego Show -- Confente pr0n for atp

1K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  Mapei 
#1 ·
I didn't take too many shots at the San Diego Custom Bicycle Show, but I couldn't help snapping a few of the Mario Confente frames. I know atp loves 'em, so these are for him.

The show also had its share of California Masi's, as well as a to-die-for CyclArt restoration of a mid-sixties Cinelli. Sorry, no pics. I just ain't much of a shutterbug anymore.

#3 ·
thanks Mappy

Mario's work is always lovely to see. I sadly missed the show, was supposed to attend Sunday and I got waylaid by unforseen plans.
I'm sorry I missed it

#4 ·
What time were you there? I was there around 2:00 PM. It was a lot smaller than I had anticipated. Had I known this I probably would have gone to the Long Beach event instead. I did however take some great pictures of bike P()rn. Haven't had a chance to upload yet though.

#5 ·
rward325 said:
What time were you there? I was there around 2:00 PM. It was a lot smaller than I had anticipated. Had I known this I probably would have gone to the Long Beach event instead. I did however take some great pictures of bike P()rn. Haven't had a chance to upload yet though.
We were there Saturday afternoon from 2:30 to a little after 4:00. Got to chat with Gregg and Thien - our RBR site gods.

#7 ·
I have the same pictures. I have a shot of the downtube that I will check when I get home tonight. Will post it here.

#8 ·
il sogno said:
We were there Saturday afternoon from 2:30 to a little after 4:00. Got to chat with Gregg and Thien - our RBR site gods.
I think I saw you but wasn't sure so I just went on my way. Oh well, we'll meet one of these days!

#13 ·
Kuma601 -- Chances are good that the "couple" was me and Il Sogno. Yeah. Nutteh.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.