Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

Colnago 2010

3K views 18 replies 12 participants last post by  Professor funk 
#1 ·
Best In Show !

#9 ·
T-shirt said:
Oh my gosh, that LX paint scheme is gorgeous!!!!
If I didn't already own a C50 in ST01, I would be getting it in that LX color. I believe it is LX11.

AM00 is about the only other scheme I like, with PR82 on the Master being a given. The flight in FLRD looks nice too, but it bugs me that it only comes in 3 sizes, S, M, L, and I cannot figure out the sizing for the life of me. Probably a good thing because a Flight frame isn't in the budget.

#18 ·
r_mutt said:
are those new colnogos designed in italy or are they frames that have colnago stickers on them?

in other words, who is doing the geometry?

ALL Colnago bikes are designed in Italy.
Some models are made in taiwan, like the CLX and CX-1, and some models are made in Italy, like the EPS e C-50. But all are designed at the Colnago headquarters...

#19 ·
alex0220 said:
ALL Colnago bikes are designed in Italy.
Some models are made in taiwan, like the CLX and CX-1, and some models are made in Italy, like the EPS e C-50. But all are designed at the Colnago headquarters...
:thumbsup:

Yes, Colnago designs are exclusive to Colnago, unlike some other frames that vary wildly in price depending on whose name has been stickered onto them. There are many reasons to love Colnago. This is just one of them.
:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.