Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

Colnago Primavera frameset at Wiggle

4K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  kjmunc 
#1 ·
$400, not bad for an entry level aluminum frameset by Colnago. I ordered mine today.

#5 ·
JohnHenry said:
very niiiiiiiice.

I am dying over here...
can't tell if the 58 will fit me? The sizing looks a wee bit wonky.
It appears close to my BMC 58, but not sure...

anyone?

i wonder what the chances are I will pay duties?
What's the size of your top-tube? :ihih:

#7 ·
easyridernyc said:
+1 on that duty question..

how do the extra fees get applied? i am dying to buy some wiggle shyt..anyone have experience with online/overseas purchasing? ready to pull the trigger here..thanks
Hello There,

Just received a wheelset from UK. No customs since they were shipped with ParcelForce. I live in Canada and just had to pay provincial and federal taxes.

#10 ·
Bocephus,

Bocephus Jones II said:
Only small frames left...story of my life. They NEVER have 62s on sale.
What size do you ride? They have 58cm sloping in stock (4 left) in Red/White, which is equivalent to a 62cm traditional Colnago frame. They both have a 59cm top tube with the only difference being that the top tube meets the seat tube 4cm lower on the 58S. Not a bad looking frame either. I'm trying to talk myself out of wanting one.

#11 ·
Morison said:
What size do you ride? They have 58cm sloping in stock (4 left) in Red/White, which is equivalent to a 62cm traditional Colnago frame. They both have a 59cm top tube with the only difference being that the top tube meets the seat tube 4cm lower on the 58S. Not a bad looking frame either. I'm trying to talk myself out of wanting one.
Yeah I ride a 62 Master X...might work.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.