Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

My custom Motobecane "Inferno" Jersey Design: Check it out

9K views 25 replies 15 participants last post by  NewCyclist 
#1 · (Edited)
I've been wanting a motobecane jersey but the colors have been less than intriguing honestly. I have changed the colors to something that might appeal to more people. Would like some feedback on it. Colors are inspired by the new Le Champion Inferno model:

Then an Orange/Black Jersey inspired by my new super strada:

See less See more
#5 ·
WOW
I like that Infeno Jersey; thanks! I will ask clothing maker to do that if they can

More Jerseys on the way; in fact they are past due
I hope they will come in soon

Jerseys sold out much quicker than I thought
We ordered what I thought would be a year supply; they lasted a few weeks!

#9 ·
bikesdirect said:
WOW
I like that Infeno Jersey; thanks! I will ask clothing maker to do that if they can

More Jerseys on the way; in fact they are past due
I hope they will come in soon

Jerseys sold out much quicker than I thought
We ordered what I thought would be a year supply; they lasted a few weeks!
Awesome. Hope the clothing maker can pull it off.

#10 ·
SilentAssassin said:
I've been wanting a motobecane jersey but the colors have been less than intriguing honestly. I have changed the colors to something that might appeal to more people. Would like some feedback on it. Colors are inspired by the new Le Champion Inferno model:

Then an Orange/Black Jersey inspired by my new super strada:

I really like the black. I'm wondering how it would look with a silvery background for those of us with the Ti LeChampions?

#18 ·
love the orange one. I have a sprint and it looks identical to the super strada. I think one's shimano and the other is sram right?? where can you get a motobecane jersey??

#22 ·
johnny dollar said:
...the Sprint also has carbon seatstays. There is a Grand Sprint model with the Apex group.

Jerseys are limited by size, but the word is BD will re-up soon.
It's all preference really. I like the snappiness of sram, and I also like the quiet smoothness of the Shimano Tiagra shifters on my commuter bike. You can't lose with either option.

I kind of wish they had a limited number of green colors as I prefer green over orange.

I guess carbon seatstays might soften the ride a bit and make the bike a little lighter? I will say that the carbon seatstays do look cool on the sprint model regardless.

#23 ·
SilentAssassin said:
It's all preference really. I like the snappiness of sram, and I also like the quiet smoothness of the Shimano Tiagra shifters on my commuter bike. You can't lose with either option.

I kind of wish they had a limited number of green colors as I prefer green over orange.

I guess carbon seatstays might soften the ride a bit and make the bike a little lighter? I will say that the carbon seatstays do look cool on the sprint model regardless.
Well I suppose the carbon stays soften things up a bit, but coming off a full suspension Santa Cruz I can't say that the moto is flattening any bumps.. lol I have full xtr on my other two bikes so I guess I'm kinda a shimano guy.. end of the day at this component level they are all going to do the job. :thumbsup:

#24 ·
h2o-x said:
I'll take an Inferno!

Though, I don't what size. I am 6', 185-190 lbs and wear a Lg t-shirt. What size do order, XL?
I'm 6'0" 180 lbs and the LG fits quite nicely so they fit pretty much to size in my experience.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.