Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

Today's sierratradingpost.com 45% Off Select Items & free S&H for $100+

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  toddious 
#1 · (Edited)
EXTENDED Today's sierratradingpost.com 45% Off Select Items & free S&H for $100+

Sierratradingpost has some new Giordana Formared Carbon bibs (Sm, Med, & XL only left) when applying Keycode ARY22282 for $88 plus S&H. Keycode good for today only & 3 uses. Apply Keycode during checkout. I need Size Large so if you need a $250 pair of bibs for $88... Here is your chance.
Here is the link:
Giordana FormaRed Carbon Bib Shorts (For Men) - Save 36%

#3 ·
Bibs are indeed an individual preference and don't always work the same for every one. For me, I liked the fit (makes it easier for that occasional nature call...) and never had an issue wearing them out. In fact the carbon-infused side panels were stronger than most other bibs I've tried. These are in my normal rotation of bibs. Others I use are the Gore Bikewear Xenons (my favorites) and Sugois RS.

Sierratradingpost has extended it's sale another day. So... for those interested use keycode: BMA29499

They only have a couple pair in SM and XL left. Use the manufacturer's sizing for fit and not what sierratradingpost has listed. The Large fits me best (5'10" & 165 lbs) equivalent to a Eurosize L-4, XL is a Euro L-5.

The keycode is good for three separate purchases and expires at midnight MST. The code is not limited only to these bibs, there are 156 other cycling at an additional 45% off listed price.
To view what is on sale activate the keycode by placing any item in the shopping cart, place the keycode in its slot, then navigate back to the category page and select "Your Coupon" on left side under "Events"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.