Post LOOK pics here

575K views 1K replies 376 participants last post by  DaveT 
#1 ·
My current fleet of LOOK's.

First is my KG381i Jalabert
Second is a KG86 Hinault
Last is a KG76

#202 ·
Can I ask what's the vertical drop from top of saddle to the top of the headset cone as well as your inseam as I am also wondering between sizes? .. Thanks

#204 ·
Fastone091 said:
Hi SalesGuy could you please tell me what your centre of bb to top of saddles measurement is as iam considering one of these frames and iam on a M/L 2007 giant tcr advanced 0 isp and having knowist you came off the same size giant you would be a big help thank you.
That's impossible to know because Chas doesn't know where your saddle is. There is a link to a geometry chart on the 595 webpage, though.

#205 ·
Forrest Root said:
That's impossible to know because Chas doesn't know where your saddle is. There is a link to a geometry chart on the 595 webpage, though.
But the thing is i was not asking Chas about saddle height i was asking Salesguy where his saddles height was so i could see the total height and see how much i would have to cut off a large frame as on the look website on there geo page it only shows total height with out epost.
so your post quoting me not sure what your on about.

#209 ·
Ok, here are the specs off the 595:

Center of BB to top of seat mast, with no spacers: 26.75"
Center of BB to top of saddle (only 1mm spacer between epost and seatmast): 31.5"
Drop: 4.75"

I have 1.5cm of spacers under the stem, and will probably take those out at some point.

#210 ·
New 585 - just finished building it up last week. Finally got in a longer ride yesterday and it is sweet! Actually, I originally got an '07 585 in black, but unfortunately (and coincidentally) had two separate warranty issues with two different frames. Chas, though, made everything right with no hassles and even got me an '08 black/white which I like better.

#219 ·
Interesting looking pedals - what are they?

Does everyone take their bikes to the same house (garage) to picture or is that garage door just a very popular model, I must have seen hundreds of NICE bikes pictured against the same door on RBR.

#221 ·
toonraid said:
Interesting looking pedals - what are they?

Does everyone take their bikes to the same house (garage) to picture or is that garage door just a very popular model, I must have seen hundreds of NICE bikes pictured against the same door on RBR.
Hey - that was my line:thumbsup:

I've been thinking the same thing too eversince i dont know... - or maybe we have finally revealed the secret RBR members community center hangout - that would of course be the right place to flash your brand new build:cool:

/ezzy

#222 ·
Hi there
The pedals are look keo carbon Ti, full build was 595 ultra,Pro stealth evo bar and steam, full Dura Ace, Selle italia xp, the Zipp 606 wheels are off my tt bike not sure how they will do during races I will probably be after some stiff clinchers for the crits any ideas???

#224 ·
I had posted a thread in a different forum on best crit wheel - interested to know why you want a clincher for crits! ... I asked coz I was under the impression that there are two main requirements for a crit wheel - fast acceleration and cornering, for acceleration you need lighter rims, carbon rims fit the bill and for cornering I have heard that tubeless is better so if this is correct something like a hyperon would be ideal - but I am not confident on my theory so would be great to have more input from others.

#225 ·
toonraid said:
I had posted a thread in a different forum on best crit wheel - interested to know why you want a clincher for crits! ... I asked coz I was under the impression that there are two main requirements for a crit wheel - fast acceleration and cornering, for acceleration you need lighter rims, carbon rims fit the bill and for cornering I have heard that tubeless is better so if this is correct something like a hyperon would be ideal - but I am not confident on my theory so would be great to have more input from others.
There is no way to say what corners better: clincher, tubular, or tubeless. Ride what you like.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.