Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

Somec Super Air 2001 Crono Strada

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  LeifMichelsen 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys,

my name is Michael and I am new to this forum as I am from Germany and since now didn't really had to look for parts overseas. Now I have to. As I am building this exquisit Somec Super Air Crono Strada I am looking for 1st Gen Campagnolo C Record parts with pantos. I do have a stem and seatpost, but the rest is still standard.
As for the story of that bike: I was looking for parts for a Moser Aero the other day (one of which was a Gipiemme aero shifter leaver boss adapter) and found one on this very Somec. Long story short, a lot of alcohol was involved in this one and whoosh, my father in law made an offer on me for that somec, so I had it. Noticed the next day that it'll need the lever adapter, too, of course...
So I was stocking up parts for that bike by now and am at the point now, where I will be able to set it all together and have a first ride. But I still like to find panto'ed parts. Also, a jersey in size L would be really nice.
As far as the Moser goes: It's frame still has to be painted. Since I found out that it's very light, I am stocking light parts for it and at the moment, I have good reason to think it'll get below 8kg when it's finished.
But now for some pictures of the Somec. Youll find more here:
Album Somec Super Air 2001 Crono Strada - Fotoalbum auf Rennrad-News.de
Wood Bicycle accessory Bicycle part Iron Bicycle
Bicycle tire Bicycle frame Wood Bicycle accessory Musical instrument

I'll imagine my discs to look like this design:
Bicycle tire Bicycle frame Bicycle wheel rim Bicycle part Bicycle wheel

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.