Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

which bg gloves?

6K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  dcorn 
#1 · (Edited)
Liking the looks of the specialized gloves. Im getting more numbness in the left hand vs the right, do about 3-5 20 to 30 mile rides a week and im looking to purchase some gloves.

What has worked for you?

Thanks in advance

#4 ·
While in my experience Specialized clothing has been hit or miss, the gloves have always been great. Unlike gloves from other companies (Castelli, Capo), which last a couple of washes/months before falling apart, my Specialized gloves last several seasons. They seem well constructed to me. I'd highly recommend them. Just buy whichever you like. I prefer the ones with the least amount of padding.

As for Giro gloves, I do have a pair of their cold weather ones. They are pretty nice too.

#5 ·
I actually prefer the XC Lite Glove because of it's unpadded palm. I just wish Specialized had a road bike version (fingerless). I guess I could buy a 2nd pair and snip off the fingers.

I have a pair of the BG Pro Glove and I find my right hand starts to go numb after a couple of hours. Not so with the XC Lite Glove.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.