Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

Look EDH Handlebars

3K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  Merc 
#1 ·
I am looking for new handlebars. I have a 2012 Specialized CRUX Disc and am looking at FSA's K-Wing handlebars, but just saw a pair of Look's EDH bars that appear to be very similar to the FSA handlebars. The Looks are cheaper and I am thinking about getting those in white, however would it look strange to have that brand on my Crux???

#7 ·
The K-Wing is fairly unique and if you want to get your posture a little more upright when your hands are on the bar tops, that's the way I'd go. I've been hunting for some deals as I'd like one myself. I think they'd be a great climbing bar.

I don't know anything about the Look bar other than it appears to be a fairly typical ergo shape without the bar top rise that the K-Wing offers.

I haven't personally ridden with either bar so can't offer any opinion beyond what I've said already.

I agree that the brand isn't important. I ride a Look bike with Speedplay pedals while most who ride with Look pedals use some other brand bike. Use what works and if the decals bother you, cover them up. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.