RoadBikeReview Member

Thursday night ride through Frisco?

I saw a group on my way home from work today. They were on Frisco Rd ( runs between Main St and Eldorado parallel to Dallas North Tollway) I'm looking for a thursday night group ride. Does anyone know who this is?

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jul 2011
    Probably folks from the Shawnee Trail Cycling Club. http://shawneetrailcyclingclub.com/r...day-niterider/

RoadBikeReview Member
    Thanks man! I checked all the other clubs websites but them.

RoadBikeReview Member

It's us

He's right. That's our club ride - every thursday year round at 6:30pm. Need lights for the end of the ride still.

We've also got a Wed night ride that starts by Luigi's at Lebanon and Preston 6:30pm - Wed Night Special

If you're in for some punishment and an early start - we have a group that does loops at Windhaven on Tue at 5pm - Tue Hill Climber

All are welcome - hope to see you there!

RoadBikeReview Member
    May 2012

Finding us

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew L View Post
    Thanks man! I checked all the other clubs websites but them.
    Now that you have found us, please do ride with us. My apologies you had to track us down, we try to spread the word about our rides, but it seems we missed you. What bike shop in town do you frequent? Www.shawneetrailcyclingclub.com

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoinSTCC View Post
    Now that you have found us, please do ride with us. My apologies you had to track us down, we try to spread the word about our rides, but it seems we missed you. What bike shop in town do you frequent? Www.shawneetrailcyclingclub.com
    No apologies needed. We will definitely ride with you. Right now, I typically ride with Bicycles Plus in Allen on Wednesday nights and either RBM in Frisco or PBA on Saturday. Myself and a few buddies want to check out the Thursdat night ride pretty soon. I just need to get a front light and red light for the rear.