Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Here is the 57cm '99 Zurich I picked up off CL over the last weekend, it came as shown with brand new 10 speed Ultegra w/ ultegra pedals and a wireless cateye. Really like the 1st 21 mile ride I put on it Sunday morning, I plan on finding a nice used set of 9 or 10 speed silver ultegra for it and put this new group on the Cervelo S2 I am building and changing out the red bar tape to black after I dirty it up a bit. Paint/decals on this one is very, very nice as are the condition of the original wheels.

Post your LeMond pics here-img_20131110_113024_517-1024x576-.jpg

RoadBikeReview Member
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by 768Q View Post
    Here is the 57cm '99 Zurich I picked up off CL over the last weekend, it came as shown with brand new 10 speed Ultegra w/ ultegra pedals and a wireless cateye. Really like the 1st 21 mile ride I put on it Sunday morning, I plan on finding a nice used set of 9 or 10 speed silver ultegra for it and put this new group on the Cervelo S2 I am building and changing out the red bar tape to black after I dirty it up a bit. Paint/decals on this one is very, very nice as are the condition of the original wheels.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20131110_113024_517 (1024x576).jpg 
Views:	1017 
Size:	323.5 KB 
ID:	288787
    Very nice! By the looks of the saddle/handlebar positioning, it looks like it is a perfect fit for you. Congrats on the sweet bike!

-r

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2014
    Here's my dream bike 06 Tete de Course... I'm sure you'll all appreciate it
    Post your LeMond pics here-my-tete-06.jpg

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2014
    And my 08 Zurich... Soooo light and sooo smooth... Red build with Bontrager Race X-Lite wheel... and it's up for sale!
    Post your LeMond pics here-img_1864.jpgPost your LeMond pics here-img_1866.jpgPost your LeMond pics here-img_1827.jpgPost your LeMond pics here-img_1898.jpgPost your LeMond pics here-img_1877.jpg

RoadBikeReview Member
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mikebikebult View Post
    Here's my dream bike 06 Tete de Course... I'm sure you'll all appreciate it
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	My Tete 06.jpg 
Views:	512 
Size:	114.5 KB 
ID:	300556
    I love those ti/carbon and steel/carbon Lemond frames...I've had both! My favorite setup, though, was the steel/carbon Zurich with Dura-Ace downtube shifters....kindofa blend between classic and modern. I wish I still had that frame

Nice looking 08 Zurich BTW!

-r

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2014
    Thanks! They ride smooth and stable - not the lightest but lightness is NOT theeee defining characteristic of the quality or value of a bike. I hope to NEVER get rid of this one. The Zurich is a super bike... great ride... feels super fast and awesome climber. Greg had the more mature rider in mind and I completely agree with his philosophy and commitment to ride quality and stabiilty... Love that guy!!!

RoadBikeReview Member
    Feb 2015

2004 Tourmalet

With Campagnolo Zonda wheels, full carbon Colnago seat post, Vittoria Corsa clinchers, full carbon Leader 1806R fork. Bought it on eBay stock for $600 and have since invested an additional $1,000. I love this bike!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post your LeMond pics here-img_0328.jpg   Post your LeMond pics here-img_0331.jpg  

RoadBikeReview Member
    Aug 2012
    Hello
    Here is a racing Photo on my Best ever bike! "Lemond Zurich 2000"Post your LeMond pics here-race_img.jpg

RoadBikeReview Member
    very nice, one of my dream rides as well. I know this is an old thread, these are old bikes now, but still great rides!!

RoadBikeReview Member
    '05 spine. versailles/x-lites, dura ace and ultegra, ritchey carbon fork. my favorite ride.
    Post your LeMond pics here-05-lemond-versailles-spine.jpg

RoadBikeReview Member
    the 853's are totally sweet, this older zurich in white is my favorite.

the one here I'm posting is my '01 zurich updated to 6700, stan's ztr alpha 400's. this is set up comfort over speed ------------ I've done a couple of centuries, very smooth and fast.

Post your LeMond pics here-01-lemond-zurich-6700-.jpg

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456