Thread: 2008 Token T50

RoadBikeReview Member

2008 Token T50

The Token T50 now come with red hubs. Man, I kinda hope mine are the 07 version in black.

DIRT BOY

"Pain is a big fat creature riding on your back. The farther you pedal, the heavier he feels. The harder you push, the tighter he squeezes your chest. The steeper the climb, the deeper he digs his jagged, sharp claws into your muscles." - Scott Martin

RoadBikeReview Member
    Feb 2007
    i'm pretty interested in these wheels as an everyday option. are they durable enough for general use? or are they strictly a race day only wheel?

RoadBikeReview Member
    I would say the general build is strong enough. One pot hole could kill any wheel. The rule that applies to racing applies to your daily trainer. Don't ride what you can't afford to replace.

I've been told by a reliable source the 07's had some rear hub issues and Token did have to warranty some wheels. The 2008 hub was redesigned besides the color change. Is a 2008 black hub an option?
    For my next trick I will now set myself on fire!

RoadBikeReview Member
    Feb 2007
    i must be the luckiest sob tonight...found a set of mint condition spinergy full carbon tubulars for $330USD with vittoria evo cx tires.