Page 156 of 156 FirstFirst ... 154155156
Results 3,876 to 3,885 of 3885
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Nov 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by intellikat View Post
    Is a website dedicated to reviews and info on Asian manufactured products (carbon frames, rims, some other components, road/MTB) something anyone would be interested in using if we set it up? We'd be happy to compile requests of manufacturers and products to chase up and provide tech info and reviews.
    This would be great. Velobuild was like that before it turned into a vendor. Then EVERYTHING was censored and biased. Trivelo is exactly the kind of forum you are talking about, it just never built up any momentum.

I ride a chinese carbon frame, but keep talking myself out of chinese carbon wheels. Another place to get unbiased info on them would be great.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 00Garza View Post
    This would be great. Velobuild was like that before it turned into a vendor. Then EVERYTHING was censored and biased. Trivelo is exactly the kind of forum you are talking about, it just never built up any momentum.

I ride a chinese carbon frame, but keep talking myself out of chinese carbon wheels. Another place to get unbiased info on them would be great.
    We've had enough interested responses to commit ourselves to the site. It would be great to hear some product requests to chase up over time.
    "The meaning of life is that it ends." - Daffy Duck

RoadBikeReview Member
    May 2010
    Trivelo Forum ? Index page could be a good site if more people used it, the frame thread on here feels all but dead! lots of people went to velobuild when that started but I think how that turned out has put people off going to trivelo...

RoadBikeReview Member
    Apr 2012
    Pricing a wheelset from Yoeleo (from their website), and they offer "free" shipping or "EMS" for an additional $25. Any idea what that $25 buys me? tracking maybe?

scott s.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Hi Scott,
    sorry for the confusion.
    It is not a trick,the $25 option is for small parts order like skewer,spokes, hubs, brakepads ect,which is defaultly free shipping, and can choose additional $25 for faster shipping.
    When you place wheelset, frameset , there is no need to choose $25 shipping.
    We love bikes.
    We love cycling.
    We love our goal of sending YOELEO carbon to every corner of the world and getting more people on bikes.
    Join us & Be a happy cyclist.
    YOELEO Bike

Forever a Student
    Small parts are shipped by them with something like e-packet. It will take around a month or so for you to get it. You can up that to EMS for $25 and have it in about a week instead.

All of their large orders like wheels and frames are sent via EMS only, so there's no upcharge for them.
    use a torque wrench

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MMsRepBike View Post
    Small parts are shipped by them with something like e-packet. It will take around a month or so for you to get it. You can up that to EMS for $25 and have it in about a week instead.

All of their large orders like wheels and frames are sent via EMS only, so there's no upcharge for them.
    thank you for illustration. We ship small parts by Singapore post,it takes about 14-20 days to arrive.
    We love bikes.
    We love cycling.
    We love our goal of sending YOELEO carbon to every corner of the world and getting more people on bikes.
    Join us & Be a happy cyclist.
    YOELEO Bike

RoadBikeReview Member
    Apr 2012
    Thanks guys. got it.

scott s.

banned
    Aug 2012
    Breathlessly hot promotion from FarSports.

I've rode their ED hubs in the rear for at least 500 miles and they work fine.

And I quote:

Dear Sir,

Good day !

Farsports is one of the carbon wheels and rims manufactures in Xiamen, China. We have been carbon wheels and rims for 8 years so that we have*a professional team to supply you our best professional service.

Now, we have carried a promotion activity on Ali express, 10% discounts*for the full carbon wheelset with ED hub. Here is the link:

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/grou...260391297.html.

ED hub is super-light, only 260g/set, and it has 4 sealed bearings for both front and rear hub, 6 pawls. Until now, it's one of the most hot-sale hub. It's also available 2:1 ration for*the rear hub, which could be more durable and higher performance.

Welcome to visit our shop and buy the carbon wheelset directly from our website.

Looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards,

Farsports-Windy

banned
    Aug 2012
    This is your chance to get just a rim to pre stretch your tubular tires.

Page 156 of 156 FirstFirst ... 154155156