RoadBikeReview Member
    Jun 2009

Great Service from CRC and Glory Cycles

We so often hear about when a transaction goes bad, I thought I'd pass along a couple of companies that I received great customer service from in the past week. I just acquired a new wheelset and some components relating to it so I think it appropriate to post in this forum.

Just got my Dura Ace Tubeless wheels from ChainReactionCycles.com and wanted to pass on that I got great service from them. Though they were on back order, and I knew that when I ordered, they delivered them yesterday when I wasn't expecting them until around 1st or 2nd week of July. Love when that happens! I was a bit nervous ordering from overseas but the price was too good to pass on and they claim to be the world's largest online cycling store so I felt comfortable about that.

Also I made a purchase of some Fusion 3's and a cassette along with a couple other items from Glory Cycles. I'll have to tell you that Glory Cycles has one of the easiest to get around websites in the business. It's really not that cluttered like some sites and is easy to find things. Plus the guys there do product reviews on their blog, have good prices (they'll price match), and I have always received quick, solid advice on my questions. It's always nice knowing that if you have a question, chances are the gang there have actually used or tried out the stuff they sell.

So kudos to Glory Cycles and Chain Reaction Cycles! I highly recommend both of them.
    Last edited by Weav; 06-30-2010 at 05:25 AM.
    Anything is possible when your man smells like Old Spice and not a lady!

Look 566
    SRAM Rival compact with 12-27
    Dura Ace 7850 SL Tubeless
    Hutchinson Fusion 3
    Cobb V-Flow Plus Saddle