Cycle Boy

Vittoria Corsa Graphne 28mm's

Wow. These things are the shizzle. I'm 150lbs, run 78psi up front and 85psi on the rear.....What a ride. Love them. I highly recommend them. The skinwalls look Amazeballs too

FullSizeRender 7 copy 2 by Patrick Lim, on Flickr
    Last edited by SROC3; 10-18-2017 at 08:57 AM.
    "It never gets easier, you just get faster" - Greg Lemond

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2009
    Very nice! Enjoy.

RoadBikeReview Member
    May 2011
    I like them and they ride really smooth, but I found them to be a bit fragile. I rode them for about 6 -8 months, and I had more cuts and flats in that time than I normally do in a couple of years with GP4000 II S's. Of course, I weigh about 40 lbs more than you too.

I realize some here have problems with the 4000S too (mostly sidewall issues that I believe may be due to over-inflation) but for me, they work.
    Well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion man. - The Dude

RoadBikeReview Member
    May 2010
    Were you using the non-Graphene previous generation of Corsa before? If so I'd be curious to hear a direct compare.

Cycle Boy
    Quote Originally Posted by OldChipper View Post
    I like them and they ride really smooth, but I found them to be a bit fragile. I rode them for about 6 -8 months, and I had more cuts and flats in that time than I normally do in a couple of years with GP4000 II S's. Of course, I weigh about 40 lbs more than you too.

I realize some here have problems with the 4000S too (mostly sidewall issues that I believe may be due to over-inflation) but for me, they work.
    I initially have been using the GP4000 IIs as my tire of choice for years....then ran Bontrager R3s. What I eventually figured out was that the roads I ride aren't super bad chip & seal roads or any of the sort. In the 9 years I've been riding.....I've gotten maybe 5 flats? I just heard so many good things about the G+ version and thus far they have delivered Subject to longevity testing of course.....seeing as I've only had them for a little over a week! ** During my ride again yesterday - I'm truly amazed at how comfy these tires are......really blows my mind. lol
    "It never gets easier, you just get faster" - Greg Lemond

RoadBikeReview Member
    May 2011

Vittoria Corsa Graphne 28mm's

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Strongbow View Post
    Were you using the non-Graphene previous generation of Corsa before? If so I'd be curious to hear a direct compare.
    They were the G+ graphene when they first came out (so $80/pop, ouch!). Love the ride but got tired of changing tubes and tossing tires. FWIW, the roads around here are pretty good and I was running 25mm tires.

Iím back on Contiís and many fewer flats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion man. - The Dude

pmf
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Feb 2004
    They're by far the nicest tire I've ever ridden. I use the 23's, which are the size of a lot of other manufacturers 25's. Excel had them on sale for $40 a while back and I bought a bunch of them. Ribble has them for $43. And i'm a person who usually feels little difference in what tire I'm riding (still have Conti 4000S on a couple of my bikes).

'brifter' is a lame word.
    They are great tires, I have nothing to add other than you took a proper bike photo. Clean, in the big ring, tires mounted w/ label at the valve, both valves in the same position. Pro
    I work for some bike racers
    I've got some bikes, some guns,
    and a bunch of skateboards

RoadBikeReview Member
    Nov 2009
    Iíve got a set of these tires in 25mm and agree. They are a fantastic riding tire. I am most impressed with their cornering ability, but I have found them a tad more fragile than gp4000ís. Lastly, wheel dependent they can be very hard to mount. Iím usually able to mount tires without tire irons but had to give in to mount them.

RoadBikeReview Member
    I prefer the grey sidewalls in 25mm, outstanding ride with latex tubes.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Vittoria Corsa Graphne 28mm's-img_1355.jpg