RoadBikeReview Member
    Apr 2005

Vuelta carbon pro wr clinchers

Anyone know anything about these wheels or have any personal experience with them. I have found out that they are Zipp 404's with Vueltas spokes and hubs made in Italy. They weigh 1560 grams which I think is great for a clincher deep dish carbon. Much appreciate any feedback.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Mar 2007

Vuelta Carbo Pro WR Feedback or Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Kabooby
    Anyone know anything about these wheels or have any personal experience with them. I have found out that they are Zipp 404's with Vueltas spokes and hubs made in Italy. They weigh 1560 grams which I think is great for a clincher deep dish carbon. Much appreciate any feedback.
    I too have been wondering about this particular wheelset. I see them in all the Mags now. But does anyone have real time ride experience/feedback they can give for this model?

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2007
    I have the Vuelta CarbonPro Tubular - non-WR version, so a bit different from what you are considering. FWIW - I've been very pleased overall with the wheelset, the freehub is aluminum, so you might get some teeth damage over time. Smooth bearings, comfortable ride.