RoadBikeReview Member

Yeoleo Wheel Set: Any Advice?

I am considering an affordable full-carbon profile wheel set. I already have Dura Ace wheel sets so I do not see myself spending a lot for Zipp or Enve wheels.

I have been looking so far over the last months to Boyd and other mid-range brands.

However, the Yeoleos have also seriously catched my eyes, especially a set of SAT Pro C50/C38 with DT Swiss 240s hubs. The brand is Chinese but it looks very serious and the online reviews that I was able to find so far (not many) about product quality/performance and customer service are very good.

Although, I did not see anything about these wheels in Canadian, American or European cycling magazines/websites, I discovered this company through social medias where it is quite active and bikes forums on Asian/China carbon wheels. This is kind of refreshing.

Any advice would be appreciated, especially from actual users of these wheels.

Many thanks!

RoadBikeReview Member
    You could just use the search tool and find the 400 posts already about them.
    Oh, would help to spell yoeleo correctly.
    Custom Di2 & Garmin/GoPro mounts 2013 SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD Team * 2004 Klein Aura V