Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    23

    Silhouette Reflective Jacket

    Hey, I have this product, and I'm just wondering what you guys think of it. It's a high visibility area reflective performance biking jacket. The reflectivity is worked into the fabric so that you don't have to deal with uncomfortable and ugly tape.

    It uses a snake skin reflective print, and outlines the human body, so that drivers can see the silhouette of a human being on the road. It comes in weather resistant modestly thick soft shell fabric, or an ultra quick dry, thin, water resistant polyester fabric.

    You won't be able to find it anywhere else. Would you buy one? It would really help with my marketing research. Just give a thumbs up if u like what you see.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Silhouette Reflective Jacket-dsc01824.jpg   Silhouette Reflective Jacket-dsc01825.jpg  
    Last edited by eksai; 03-02-2011 at 09:23 PM.

  2. #2
    Sooper Dooper Moderator!
    Reputation: il sogno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    18,988
    No. Not my style.

    The "snakeskin" look doesn't go well with lime green, IMO.

  3. #3
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    49
    I would if I road in the dark.

  4. #4
    waterproof*
    Reputation: Creakyknees's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    41,123
    have any pix of the back?

  5. #5
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Creakyknees
    have any pix of the back?
    Just like the front hip, the back has another two strips of reflectivity outlining the hips. Sorry, I don't have a pick of the back!

  6. #6
    Heartless B*tch
    Reputation: Jen_I_Am's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    228

    Yes, please!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by eksai
    Hey, I have this product, and I'm just wondering what you guys think of it. It's a high visibility area reflective performance biking jacket. The reflectivity is worked into the fabric so that you don't have to deal with uncomfortable and ugly tape.

    It uses a snake skin reflective print, and outlines the human body, so that drivers can see the silhouette of a human being on the road. It comes in weather resistant modestly thick soft shell fabric, or an ultra quick dry, thin, water resistant polyester fabric.

    You won't be able to find it anywhere else. Would you buy one? It would really help with my marketing research. Just give a thumbs up if u like what you see.

    That is a VERY sexy jacket!!! I want one!

    Do they only come in green, or is pink an option?

    Tres cool!
    2011 Orbea Orca Gold
    2013 Orbea Aqua TPX

  7. #7
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Jen_I_Am
    That is a VERY sexy jacket!!! I want one!

    Do they only come in green, or is pink an option?

    Tres cool!

    Haha, so far we only have lime yellow and neon red-orange, but you will be the first person I'll contact when it comes out in pink ;)

  8. #8
    Heartless B*tch
    Reputation: Jen_I_Am's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    228

    thanks for the quick response !

    Quote Originally Posted by eksai
    Haha, so far we only have lime yellow and neon red-orange, but you will be the first person I'll contact when it comes out in pink ;)
    I don't REQUIRE pink lol- I just bought a pink Orbea Onix Dama, and thought it would look nice with my white/pink saddle and this jacket. The colour is not a deal breaker, even tho pink is my favourite colour ...

    I have 3 other bikes (non-pink) and one more on order, so what you have in stock is perfectly fine, unless pink is on the near horizon.

    I have to ask....can you ballpark me a price? Do you have a store or any other femme-fatale gear? And does the sizing run true? I wear a large in Zoot, but medium in Nike and Gore.

    This will be PERFECT for the Wisconsin spring weather. The green will match my new car lol. And that jacket is sexy as h*** in any colour.

    Thanks,
    Jen
    2011 Orbea Orca Gold
    2013 Orbea Aqua TPX

  9. #9
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: Trek2.3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,076
    It looks very nice but remember that cycling jackets is a very crowded market. It will be hard to break in.

  10. #10
    Heartless B*tch
    Reputation: Jen_I_Am's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    228

    ?

    I'm not trying to sell some, I want to BUY one.
    2011 Orbea Orca Gold
    2013 Orbea Aqua TPX

  11. #11
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Jen_I_Am
    I don't REQUIRE pink lol- I just bought a pink Orbea Onix Dama, and thought it would look nice with my white/pink saddle and this jacket. The colour is not a deal breaker, even tho pink is my favourite colour ...

    I have 3 other bikes (non-pink) and one more on order, so what you have in stock is perfectly fine, unless pink is on the near horizon.

    I have to ask....can you ballpark me a price? Do you have a store or any other femme-fatale gear? And does the sizing run true? I wear a large in Zoot, but medium in Nike and Gore.

    This will be PERFECT for the Wisconsin spring weather. The green will match my new car lol. And that jacket is sexy as h*** in any colour.

    Thanks,
    Jen


    As of now, we are not going to be releasing it into the market, but we will keep you updated on the forum

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

INTERBIKE

Contest

Hot Deals

Interbike Featured Booths

Check out the hottest road bike products from these brands!



















See All Interbike Coverage - Click Here »


Latest RoadBike Articles


Latest Videos

RoadbikeReview on Facebook