Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

Silhouette Reflective Jacket

2K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  eksai 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey, I have this product, and I'm just wondering what you guys think of it. It's a high visibility area reflective performance biking jacket. The reflectivity is worked into the fabric so that you don't have to deal with uncomfortable and ugly tape.

It uses a snake skin reflective print, and outlines the human body, so that drivers can see the silhouette of a human being on the road. It comes in weather resistant modestly thick soft shell fabric, or an ultra quick dry, thin, water resistant polyester fabric.

You won't be able to find it anywhere else. Would you buy one? It would really help with my marketing research. Just give a thumbs up if u like what you see.

#6 ·
Yes, please!!!

eksai said:
Hey, I have this product, and I'm just wondering what you guys think of it. It's a high visibility area reflective performance biking jacket. The reflectivity is worked into the fabric so that you don't have to deal with uncomfortable and ugly tape.

It uses a snake skin reflective print, and outlines the human body, so that drivers can see the silhouette of a human being on the road. It comes in weather resistant modestly thick soft shell fabric, or an ultra quick dry, thin, water resistant polyester fabric.

You won't be able to find it anywhere else. Would you buy one? It would really help with my marketing research. Just give a thumbs up if u like what you see.

That is a VERY sexy jacket!!! I want one!

Do they only come in green, or is pink an option?

Tres cool!:eek:

#8 ·
thanks for the quick response !

eksai said:
Haha, so far we only have lime yellow and neon red-orange, but you will be the first person I'll contact when it comes out in pink ;)
I don't REQUIRE pink lol- I just bought a pink Orbea Onix Dama, and thought it would look nice with my white/pink saddle and this jacket. The colour is not a deal breaker, even tho pink is my favourite colour :p ...

I have 3 other bikes (non-pink) and one more on order, so what you have in stock is perfectly fine, unless pink is on the near horizon.

I have to ask....can you ballpark me a price? Do you have a store or any other femme-fatale gear? And does the sizing run true? I wear a large in Zoot, but medium in Nike and Gore.

This will be PERFECT for the Wisconsin spring weather. The green will match my new car lol. And that jacket is sexy as h*** in any colour.

Thanks,
Jen :cornut:

#11 ·
Jen_I_Am said:
I don't REQUIRE pink lol- I just bought a pink Orbea Onix Dama, and thought it would look nice with my white/pink saddle and this jacket. The colour is not a deal breaker, even tho pink is my favourite colour :p ...

I have 3 other bikes (non-pink) and one more on order, so what you have in stock is perfectly fine, unless pink is on the near horizon.

I have to ask....can you ballpark me a price? Do you have a store or any other femme-fatale gear? And does the sizing run true? I wear a large in Zoot, but medium in Nike and Gore.

This will be PERFECT for the Wisconsin spring weather. The green will match my new car lol. And that jacket is sexy as h*** in any colour.

Thanks,
Jen :cornut:

As of now, we are not going to be releasing it into the market, but we will keep you updated on the forum :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.