Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by BCSaltchucker View Post
    I was using Funkier and one set of Assos bibs. But then I took a flyer on some Aliexpress bibs from a chinese vendor. They were actually a better fit, good chamois. Been riding them exclusively ever since. Price was around $15 each, I bought 3. (also a pile of jerseys, even 3 custom printed jerseys for about 15-20 ea. these are made by the makers who actually make the brand name stuff sold for 4x as much in the West)
    Would you be able to share a link to the seller?

I have a Pearl Izumi factory store near by, and there are 25% coupons in the local free papers from time to time, but custom jerseys ... for $20 ... that appeals a lot.

Thanks

RoadBikeReview Member
    I can try to look up the vendor with the custom jerseys. It was a year and a half ago or so, and these vendor listing keep popping up and disappearing. something like this: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/2014...ceBeautifyAB=0 beware chinese sizing is small like italian sizing, but they do offer dimensions of each size which worked for me. I feel the bottom elastic is typically a bit tighter than it should be, but features nonslip grip fwiw.

this is the exact kit I just received yesterday. rode with the bib shorts, and they are the best feeling beest fitting shorts I've ever had. a little better cut than the last few from China which were darned good. The jersey is meh, I will likely not use it. But I mean $20 shorts
    https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Cycl...74eb4c4dyWKUAH
    Last edited by BCSaltchucker; 09-16-2018 at 10:50 AM.
    Faith is pretending to know things you don't know

RoadBikeReview Member
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by BCSaltchucker View Post
    I can try to look up the vendor with the custom jerseys. It was a year and a half ago or so, and these vendor listing keep popping up and disappearing. something like this: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/2014...ceBeautifyAB=0 beware chinese sizing is small like italian sizing, but they do offer dimensions of each size which worked for me. I feel the bottom elastic is typically a bit tighter than it should be, but features nonslip grip fwiw.

this is the exact kit I just received yesterday. rode with the bib shorts, and they are the best feeling beest fitting shorts I've ever had. a little better cut than the last few from China which were darned good. The jersey is meh, I will likely not use it. But I mean $20 shorts
    https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Cycl...74eb4c4dyWKUAH
    Thanks, that's really helpful. I'll hold off until the new year, but there are some great looking designs for no money at all. So much feedback on there too.

I'd heard that Specialized were trying to get this stopped for their branded stuff, but I did see some other brands that look interesting to get ''clones'' of. Once this catches on more, this will surely be terrible for Voler and all these others trying to sell essentially something not much better, but wanting 5 to 10 times the price. The Rapha-philes will still want their stuff

Thank you

RoadBikeReview Member
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by SNS1938 View Post
    Thanks, that's really helpful. I'll hold off until the new year, but there are some great looking designs for no money at all. So much feedback on there too.

I'd heard that Specialized were trying to get this stopped for their branded stuff, but I did see some other brands that look interesting to get ''clones'' of. Once this catches on more, this will surely be terrible for Voler and all these others trying to sell essentially something not much better, but wanting 5 to 10 times the price. The Rapha-philes will still want their stuff

Thank you
    What slightly worries me, is the computer version of the shirt vs what looks like the actual shirt. Pretty appalling .

Attachment 324116 Attachment 324117

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12