Felt F75X - Circa 2014?
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Mar 2013

Felt F75X - Circa 2014?

My LBS recently consolidated (2) shops into one, and brought over this F75X which had not yet been sold. This was hard for me to believe, as I thought the last year of the F75X was ~2014.

I did take a few pictures, attached, let me know what you think, if it's a model from a few years ago. The price was reduced a tad, but I think they might have some more wiggle room if you agree the model was last made a few years back.

I believe this model was a 105 (10) speed with Tektro cantilever brakes.

(pictures included, at least what I could capture with bike on the rack in my LBS)
    Attached Images Attached Images

RoadBikeReview Member
    Oct 2011
    Bikepedia is your friend. It was last made in 2013, and that color was 2012.
    https://www.bikepedia.com/QuickBike/...x?item=2024630

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jun 2015
    Based on the above information, they have a LOT of wiggle room!!!

RoadBikeReview Member
    Mar 2013
    Thank you guys. I might try to bargain with them. I don't need much, just something for gravel.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Mar 2013
    They dropped it to $800 for me, and I just picked it up.

I'll have to bring it for a spin tomorrow, as the weather is supposed to dry up here in Seattle.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Mar 2013
    Well, I've been riding this Felt F75X off an on for about a month now, and nothing to complain about, considering it's price and the fact that it was a 2012.

The Tektro cantilever brakes were lacking in stopping power, but once the pads have worn in a tad, it's noticeably improved. I've ordered Koolstop replacement pads, which for me in the past, have yielded a noticeable improvement.

The bar tape has already been torn in a couple places, so I've ordered Orbea brand bar tape in Blue, which should do the trick, considering I'm going to put it over the original layer for extra added comfort.

The frame seems responsive and agile, so much so that I've switched out the front wheel and tire in order to see how it corners on pavement. Already busted out a few PR's on Strava and might switch out the rear wheel and tire in order to really put it through it's paces on pavement.

Offroad, I haven't done much yet, except on the WA state John Wayne Trail. This trail is not groomed much, to say the least, so the 32C wide Vittoria Cross tires weren't enough to handle the gravel, I'm afraid. So, I'll probably get a set of wider tires at some point, as this frame and cantilever brakes seem to have plenty of space for more rubber on the wheels.