Fuji Roubaix 1.0
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Jun 2010

Fuji Roubaix 1.0

Was looking at a Trek 1.5 size 58 or 60 (seemed the 60 fit a bit better) but I just came across a 2010 Fuji Roubaix 1.0 used in excellent condition. I don't know much about Fuji bikes so I am a little apprehensive. The asking price is $1000 and includes a pair of Look pedals, a pair of tacx tao water bottle cages, a CatEye cycling computer, a multi-tool, an extra inner tube, and a co2 cartridge, helmet, and a pair of Shimano cycling shoes if they fit. Anyone with Fuji experience want to chime in on this deal. I may jump on this if it appears to be a good deal, just hope my 6'1" body fits the 58 cm frame. Any opinions for this runner wanting to venture into road biking? Appreciate your help.

Rub it............
    I currently own a 2009 Fuji Roubaix Pro. Its very similar to the 2010 Roubaix. Its a nice bike. Sram Rival components. Its very responsive, solid, durable bike. I too am 6'1" and ride a 58, but with a shorter than stock stem.

If you can, see if you can take it for a ride before purchasing.
    You can't fix stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeDaddio

I kind of wish it were legal to staple people in the face.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jun 2010
    Just got the '10 Roubaix for $1099 new for my wife at Performance (in store), seems like a very nice bike. If it's virtually spotless for $1000 with "All the gear" sounds like a fair deal.