Handlebar reach ?
    Scuzzo
    Jul 2006

Handlebar reach ?

ok so i have been tweaking my 60cm felt f35 now thinking longer stem 120mm and +7 up, i know it flies in the face of tradition but this frame starts the has a seat tube of c-c 56.5 and a top tube of 60 c-c weird. but i take a final measurement of the bars and realise on the schwinn i have a reach of 10cm for the ITMs. and the profiles have a reach of 5cm (ick) so is there a source that has the full specs of handle bars measurements out there? or is this var not considered that important i mean no web sites i have been to really address handlebar reach. other then that i LOVE the bike its nimble lite and quick so all is a matter of a tweak.

any ideas where this information on handlebar reach for various bars can be found out in the web or somthing.

NeoRetroGrouch
    Quote Originally Posted by Scuzzo
    ok so i have been tweaking my 60cm felt f35 now thinking longer stem 120mm and +7 up, i know it flies in the face of tradition but this frame starts the has a seat tube of c-c 56.5 and a top tube of 60 c-c weird. but i take a final measurement of the bars and realise on the schwinn i have a reach of 10cm for the ITMs. and the profiles have a reach of 5cm (ick) so is there a source that has the full specs of handle bars measurements out there? or is this var not considered that important i mean no web sites i have been to really address handlebar reach. other then that i LOVE the bike its nimble lite and quick so all is a matter of a tweak.

any ideas where this information on handlebar reach for various bars can be found out in the web or somthing.
    Check the manufacturer's web site. ITM gives theirs. - TF
    "Don't those guys know they're old?!!"
    Me, off the back, at my first 50+ road race.