New sizes for 2005 Giant TCR Composite Frames
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Apr 2003

New sizes for 2005 Giant TCR Composite Frames

I've been trying to find info on the 2005 Giant TCR 1 in the USA, but have only been able to find info from a few Australian dealers and the Australian section of the Giant web site.

Giant Bicycles Australia - 2005 Models

I'm hoping they carry these new sizes, in particular the M/L over to the states. I'm 6'0" but have a short inseam, so kinda fall in between M & L. So I'm hoping this new size is just about perfect for me. Really digging the new TCR1

Old enough to know better
    Quote Originally Posted by Squizzle
    I've been trying to find info on the 2005 Giant TCR 1 in the USA, but have only been able to find info from a few Australian dealers and the Australian section of the Giant web site.

Giant Bicycles Australia - 2005 Models

I'm hoping they carry these new sizes, in particular the M/L over to the states. I'm 6'0" but have a short inseam, so kinda fall in between M & L. So I'm hoping this new size is just about perfect for me. Really digging the new TCR1

Man who the heck did the paint job on those things this year! They took a perfectly awesome bike and funked it up !! Im glad i got my TCR this year instead of waiting, those things are UGLY! Oh well still a fantastic value just not so sure about the paint anymore.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by deastin
    Man who the heck did the paint job on those things this year! They took a perfectly awesome bike and funked it up !! Im glad i got my TCR this year instead of waiting, those things are UGLY! Oh well still a fantastic value just not so sure about the paint anymore.
    Someone must have lost a bet in the design/graphic department at Giant. Makes finding an 04 worth the extra effort.

TMR
    i love desk! i love lamp!
    Sep 2004
    I don't know how different the US vs Canada bikes will be, from what I can see, the '05 Canadian Giants are spec'd differently from the Australian ones. I don't think it's appropriate for me to leak out any info for the new Giants (at least till they release it), but what I can say is that there seems to be no euro version in Canada. I'll be able to tell you more once I receive my new '05 TCR one ;), which I'm hoping will be within the next month or so.

RoadBikeReview Member

Thumbs up

Dang, if they come out with the M/L over here I'd seriously consider getting one.