Schwinn Owners - Schwinn Circuit
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Jan 2008

Schwinn Owners - Schwinn Circuit

I know there are many people who ride Schwinns. I don't like it that they also have a department store line. I'm looking at a Schwinn Circuit Road Bike(2007) - brand new. Anyone ride one of these? I like the idea that its kind of a more relaxed road bike. I have a hybrid(Trek) but want something a little quicker/faster to commute on and just fitness riding - I don't plan on riding more than 30 miles at a time. Do you think $300 is a good price for a brand new 2007? Thank you.

What the Hell is going on

Fitness Riding

Quote Originally Posted by trek7100
    I know there are many people who ride Schwinns. I don't like it that they also have a department store line. I'm looking at a Schwinn Circuit Road Bike(2007) - brand new. Anyone ride one of these? I like the idea that its kind of a more relaxed road bike. I have a hybrid(Trek) but want something a little quicker/faster to commute on and just fitness riding - I don't plan on riding more than 30 miles at a time. Do you think $300 is a good price for a brand new 2007? Thank you.
    $300 for a 2007 Schwinn Circuit bike is a pretty good deal (IMHO). It's got "Schwinn's Racing Geometry" so upgrading would be an option if you wanted something a little more.

BTW, I love Schwinn
    You'd think we were here for something other than fun. - Ishmael