Tommasso

Thread: Tommasso

Scary Teddy Bear

Tommasso

Reading the bikesdirect thread raised a question for me, Has anyone purchased a Tommasso from rscycle, and were they pleased or not? Their Aggraziato full carbon bike looks SWEET. Just curious...
    "I never meant to say that the Conservatives are generally stupid. I meant to say that stupid people are generally Conservative. I believe that is so obviously and universally admitted a principle that I hardly think any gentleman will deny it." John Stuart Mill, 1866

SIC VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM
    http://physasst.blogspot.com/

Scary Teddy Bear
    Quote Originally Posted by physasst
    Reading the bikesdirect thread raised a question for me, Has anyone purchased a Tommasso from rscycle, and were they pleased or not? Their Aggraziato full carbon bike looks SWEET. Just curious...

No one's bought one then?
    "I never meant to say that the Conservatives are generally stupid. I meant to say that stupid people are generally Conservative. I believe that is so obviously and universally admitted a principle that I hardly think any gentleman will deny it." John Stuart Mill, 1866

SIC VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM
    http://physasst.blogspot.com/

Pandacised
    I'm curious as well, they have an Easton Ultralight frame for $299. Could make for a nice build.

Jun 2006

RSCYCLE = 5 stars

I purchased the Tommao TCF 1000r from Randall Scott last year and I am extremely pleased with it. It looks like the sae frame they used in the Ultegra version this year (agggraziato)

As to not sound like a staff member of randall scott I'll keep it short. They are like no other compnay in the industry. They are from Boulder, CO have a retail store and are very knowledgable. To even put them in the same sentence as bikesdirect or these other scammers does not do them justice. All their road bikes come with a 30 day money back guarantee like all others but they have another policy which I have not seen anywhere else by any company. For their tommaso's they allow you to buy it, ride it for 10 days, and if you don't like it return it for a full refund even though its used!!!!. That was the selling point for me and was better then what any LBS would do for me on a short ride around their parking lot.

Take my word or dont. They are for real and you should support them and their efforts.

Oct 2003

better watch out

Quote Originally Posted by roadcrazy
    I purchased the Tommao TCF 1000r from Randall Scott last year and I am extremely pleased with it. It looks like the sae frame they used in the Ultegra version this year (agggraziato)

As to not sound like a staff member of randall scott I'll keep it short. They are like no other compnay in the industry. They are from Boulder, CO have a retail store and are very knowledgable. To even put them in the same sentence as bikesdirect or these other scammers does not do them justice. All their road bikes come with a 30 day money back guarantee like all others but they have another policy which I have not seen anywhere else by any company. For their tommaso's they allow you to buy it, ride it for 10 days, and if you don't like it return it for a full refund even though its used!!!!. That was the selling point for me and was better then what any LBS would do for me on a short ride around their parking lot.

Take my word or dont. They are for real and you should support them and their efforts.
    you look like a new poster
    and sound like an employee of RS Scott
    others may think you are a shill

all online sellers allow returns in 30 days
    and any bike buyer would generally ride their bike before returning it
    and reasonable buyers would only return a bike that had not been crashed or badly damaged

so when buying online - same as buying in a store - buyers should go for the best deal
    and that is very easy on bikes - since all the specs are right out there to see

Jun 2006

I stand behind RSCYCLE

Let me correct you on this. NO other company including my LBS allows for a used bike to be returend after a 10 day test ride that I could find period! They give you 30 days but it has to be unused and uninstalled.

In regard to a shill come on. This gets annoying after a while. I said take my word or not. But best would be to all try for yoursleves talk on phone like I did with salesrep for 2 hours about riding and then you will see what I mean and why I post positively for them

I stand behind randall scott and the tcf 1000r I purchased and as a satisfied customer want to see them stick around so am supporting them. Nothing more and nothing less.

Oct 2003

i bet you do

Quote Originally Posted by roadcrazy
    Let me correct you on this. NO other company including my LBS allows for a used bike to be returend after a 10 day test ride that I could find period! They give you 30 days but it has to be unused and uninstalled.

In regard to a shill come on. This gets annoying after a while. I said take my word or not. But best would be to all try for yoursleves talk on phone like I did with salesrep for 2 hours about riding and then you will see what I mean and why I post positively for them

I stand behind randall scott and the tcf 1000r I purchased and as a satisfied customer want to see them stick around so am supporting them. Nothing more and nothing less.
    I am sure you do! But all online retailers offer good deals - or they could not exist
    And all I know of offfer a 30 day refund policy - as long as the bike is returned in good condition

So the bottom line is simple
    when shopping online - get the best deal you can - just like when shopping in stores

I think everyone can agree - it is easy to see when one bike is a better value than another by comparing specs and prices -- the 'quality' myth is kinda exploded now that almost all high end bikes come from the same places

So the buyer is in a great position today - you can get more bike than ever before for less money - it is a great time to be buying high grade bikes
    Last edited by collectorvelo; 06-04-2006 at 10:38 PM.