2020 BMC Roadmachine
Results 1 to 1 of 1
  1. #1
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    21

    2020 BMC Roadmachine

    Information has emerged on the 2020 BMC Roadmachine as of this morning.

    The front end is said to offer a 20% increase in torsional stiffness for improved handling, while the bottom bracket junction gains a 5% bump. The flattened and re-worked seatstays now sit a further 10mm lower on the seat tube, the D-shape seatpost has been slimmed and reworked, and combined with a wholly new and asymmetric fork, BMC claims there is now 25% more compliance. All told, a 54cm clear coated frame is said to weigh 895g, a marginal 25g reduction.



    https://www.bikeradar.com/news/bmc-l...w-roadmachine/

    https://cyclingtips.com/2019/06/bmc-...t-ride-review/

    https://road.cc/content/tech-news/26...xtra-stiffness

    Attached Images Attached Images

Similar Threads

  1. BMC Roadmachine!
    By MMsRepBike in forum BMC
    Replies: 382
    Last Post: 07-29-2019, 10:59 PM
  2. BMC Roadmachine Computer Mount
    By FastEddie01 in forum BMC
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-09-2017, 09:26 AM
  3. Trek Domane SLR7 disc UDI2 vs BMC RoadMachine 01 disc UDI2
    By dirtiClydesdale in forum Bikes, Frames and Forks
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-06-2017, 10:01 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-01-2017, 11:51 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT ROADBIKEREVIEW

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.