3D Printed TimeMachine Garmin Mount
    RoadBikeReview Member

3D Printed TimeMachine Garmin Mount

My local BMC dealer, shout out to NCVelo in Union County, NC, Allowed me to measure up their BMC TimeMachine so I could work up a Garmin mount for the TM01 seat post. It uses two M3 x 15 mm socket head cap screws and two M3 nylon insert lock nuts to hold it together. The Garmin mount is my own design that only uses an eighth-turn and allow landscape or portrait mounting orientations without any modification. Any Garmin device that uses the Garmin standard quarter-turn mount will fit.

Ignore the two black pins in the rendering, they are used during the printing process to keep both halves of the clamp together, preventing either one from getting lost during manufacturing.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by WheresWaldo View Post
    My local BMC dealer, shout out to NCVelo in Union County, NC, Allowed me to measure up their BMC TimeMachine so I could work up a Garmin mount for the TM01 seat post. It uses two M3 x 15 mm socket head cap screws and two M3 nylon insert lock nuts to hold it together. The Garmin mount is my own design that only uses an eighth-turn and allow landscape or portrait mounting orientations without any modification. Any Garmin device that uses the Garmin standard quarter-turn mount will fit.

Ignore the two black pins in the rendering, they are used during the printing process to keep both halves of the clamp together, preventing either one from getting lost during manufacturing.
    Could you make one for the Venge ViAS seatpost?

RoadBikeReview Member
    I'll buy one of those TM01 garmin seat post mounts... Hell I even had a extra seat post lying around for years Too bad the new TM01 is coming..dont know if the post is the same or not.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Since they are such a new shop, I am not sure they will stock a new TM01 if it comes in 2017. They are trying to keep their inventory costs low and already carry Specialized and Giant besides BMC.