Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

Let's see your BMC!

469K views 889 replies 291 participants last post by  Fernan2PR 
#1 ·
So I've been looking around at all the pictures of your nice-shiny-beautiful BMC's, and frankly I've ran out of pictures to look at so I want some more.

So post some pictures of your BMC for everyone to enjoy!

#53 · (Edited)
trunkz22 said:
Beautiful bike and pictures of ot! I like a bike / wheels with the decals.
Thanks..! I'm really happy with the build - these BMC bikes are indeed special.

I have actually ordered new decals for my rear wheel and I will use the time until they arrive to decide if I will ''de-badge'' or ''re-badge''. On my old bike the ZIPP decals was a definitive plus, but here the graphics on the bike itself is really strong, so the stealthy look of the ZIPP's without the decals is actually quite cool.... hmmmm...

#58 ·
Red Ergo's are great, rear shifting excellent, brakes excellent, front shifting less so. The Stronglight rings made it better, but I think a Dura Ace FD would make it sweet. Even though, I prefer Super Record functionality and ergo's really.

LW's - well they are lightweights! Not flash in crosswinds or that aero, but stiff. I think i'd prefer Bora's. (Bora's were more expensive at the time so I settled on LW's). Yes heavier, but more aero and repairable. The Edge's have been great, although I spend most of my time on Neutron Ultra's on the EPS.

#72 ·
Here is my 56cm BMC Road Racer. Sram Rival, Zipp 404 wheels + Sram Red Cassette, Ultegra Crankset and Easton EC70 stem.

Its been a great bike, but i will be upgrading to a ProMachine this spring. The ProMachine is Black/White and will be full Sram Red + the Zipp 404 from my old frame + Easton EC90 crankset + EC90 aero bars + Yokozuna cables. I'm wicked pumped for next season on my hot new wheels.:thumbsup:

#73 ·
My old SLT01 rig

She's old, but still goes well, added a new sibling to her aswell, purchased a Black Streetfire SSX, should be arriving next week. Will post a picture once i put it together.

Glad to see lots of BMC fans out there. I'm certainly one of the fanatics. :thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.