Campagnolo10/11 speed shifter to Shimano drivetrain GROWTAC
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Jan 2012

Campagnolo10/11 speed shifter to Shimano drivetrain GROWTAC

I know there have been a lot of discussion on this topic but id like to share this product that I stumble in Japan. I believe they have a distributer in the US as well.

It lets you run several configuration between Campagnolo 'ULTRA SHIFTER" 10 or 11 speed to shimano Der/cassette/chain.
    A friend of mine is running 10 speed set up.
    I am running the 11 speed set up. I just finish installing mine and will be ready for a ride in a day..
    Initial impression is, it has a decent shift quality.. I am using old shimano drivetrain with a good amount of miles. I suspect things can be better with a new chain and a good cleaning.

reason for doing this: I ran Campy on my road bikes and wanted to do the same on my cross- bike with wider gear range . I am currently running 11-36 cassette

Below is the link. It is a Japanese site and you might need google chrome to translate.

https://growtac.com/products/eq-pulley/

RoadBikeReview Member
    Thanks, very useful information. I run several bikes with 10 Campy and some use Shimano cassettes for different reason. I use Shiftmate set ups, but this looks neater. How is the shift quality ?
    "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."

~ Benjamin Franklin

Matnlely Dregaend
    Also running shiftmate, I'd be interested in this. Who is the US distributor?
    “Bicycling has done more to emancipate women than anything else in the world.” - Susan B. Anthony 1896
    "Cycling and ethical bankruptcy have always gone together." - Bike Snob NYC
    "White personifies this generation's obsession with superficiality, one in which a carefully curated social media post is more important than the actual ride" - Daimeon Shanks
    "I haven't been %^&* like that since I was an altar boy" Hank Moody

RoadBikeReview Member
    It's becoming hard to find spares for Campagnolo 2009 11speed groups, especially RDs. Wouldn't mind possibility to use Shimano RD with this solution.
    I just hope there is a balance between strengths of Ultrashift shifter and Shimano RD springs....there is more to it than right indexing otherwise unintentional autoshifts are possible.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    Ante Smokrovic

2009 De Rosa Neo Pro - Fedaia, Giau, Pordoi, Sella, Gardena, Campalongo, Falzarego, Valparola, San Pellegrino, Valles, Staulanza, Vršič, Mangart, Furcia...

2003 De Rosa Team - Stelvio, Gavia, Mortirolo, Bonette, Agnel, Izoard, Fedaia, Giau, Pordoi, San Pellegrino, Staulanza, Manghen, Vršič, Učka, Mangart, Biokovo, Eisentalhöhe, Schonfeld, Schiestelscharte, Flattnitz...