Cannondale prices on web site?
    ridinglikecrazy
    Jun 2009

Cannondale prices on web site?

I appears that recently the prices have been removed from the cannondale web site. underneath the pics of the bikes, where it used to have the mfg. suggested retain price, now it simply says prices may very.

When did this change??? I really liked having a central location to get prices on all the cannondale products, roadies, mtn bikes, clothing, etc. It also really doesnt make sense, as the web site still shows prices for the bibs, gloves, shoes, etc. which can also be purchased from LBS. so i wonder why they have deleted the bike prices?

RD

RoadBikeReview Member
    Mar 2009
    The bike prices are still there, at least for the 5-6 bikes I checked.

ridinglikecrazy
    Jun 2009
    ok, I believe you,but here is what I see

http://www.cannondale.com/bikes/10/c...6D_0RA96T.html

and i.ve cleared the cashe, deleted the temp internet files, etc. I still see no prices.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2009
    i'm with ranger dave last time i checked.

went from seeing prices to...not.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jul 2009
    I see the prices. Maybe the C'dale site just likes some of us better? :-p

Asad

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2009
    asad, now i see them.

I was just there 2 days ago, and no prices. I looked and looked.

But something overall was changing on the site I believe. It seems like earlier (a few weeks ago), I thought I was looking at the '10 lineup, but now there is a black color option for most of the caad9 series. I can't pin it, but I imagine, they were updating something, and kept the price off for some reason.

I couldn't have missed, it's in pretty big font.

fu
    I think the prices simply don't load from time to time. I've seen it happen before.

ridinglikecrazy
    Jun 2009
    yeah, ok, I got nothing. no prices anymore. I dont know how you guys are seeing prices...

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2009
    This sounds crazy going back and forth like this, but I did find a difference in how I accessed the site. One time I ended up in the European site, and it wasn't showing prices. I'll go get a link in which i DO see prices. Just a minute.........

http://www.cannondale.com/bikes/10/c...5D_0RA95C.html

I see a price on that page above. (NOTE: As the page loaded, it BRIEFLY showed the words "Availability and pricing....." and I couldn't read the rest, b/c then the price appeared in its place. THis tells me it's pulling the number from some database, it's not 'hard wired' into the code (html), so maybe some of us are having problems.)

Good luck.

PS. It should say 1499, right under the words CAAD9 5 below the bike, text, and on the left.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Aug 2009
    I am seeing the prices. The only time I remember seeing the prices disappear was about the time they were first adding the 2010 models.