cevelo s3

Thread: cevelo s3

RoadBikeReview Member
    Apr 2010

cevelo s3

i have got a cevelo s2(51CM) and tarmac sl2 (52CM top tube 537MM) but sold both in 2011 due to no free time for ride.

and now i am thinking of getting a new bike, but don't want to spend much $$on it, i think the burget is around 2600$usd, i know it is very few even i love cevelo bike, but.. so i only look at the brand new cannondale super six/ caad10 / felt etc..

but i have found a used frame set --cevelo s3 ltd (yellow)2010, which is used for around 2year, and i have already checked the frame, it is in prefect condition..and the price only$1400.. and i think i could find some used parts such as sram force, which can finish the bike under my burget...

so i am really confused, should i get the used s3? i love the color and s seris! but it is used for2years!

if you were me, what will you choose? a new bike? or a used s3?

and one more question, i have been riden a 51cm s2, it is a little bit small for me, but now the used s3 frame is 54cm, and i am only 172cm tall, i just wondering if it is too big for me?

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by psowing200 View Post
    i have got a cevelo s2(51CM) and tarmac sl2 (52CM top tube 537MM) but sold both in 2011 due to no free time for ride.

and now i am thinking of getting a new bike, but don't want to spend much $$on it, i think the burget is around 2600$usd, i know it is very few even i love cevelo bike, but.. so i only look at the brand new cannondale super six/ caad10 / felt etc..

but i have found a used frame set --cevelo s3 ltd (yellow)2010, which is used for around 2year, and i have already checked the frame, it is in prefect condition..and the price only$1400.. and i think i could find some used parts such as sram force, which can finish the bike under my burget...

so i am really confused, should i get the used s3? i love the color and s seris! but it is used for2years!

if you were me, what will you choose? a new bike? or a used s3?

and one more question, i have been riden a 51cm s2, it is a little bit small for me, but now the used s3 frame is 54cm, and i am only 172cm tall, i just wondering if it is too big for me?
    If you don't get it pass on the details for the frame
    Current Rides
    His
    2011 Gary Fisher Cronus Ultimate
    2011 Trek Marlin Mountain Bike
    Hers
    2012 Trek Madone 7.9SSL Project One Di2
    2011 Trek Marlin WSD Mountain Bike
    Ours
    2009 Honda Element - Bike & German Shepherd Hauler