I'd like to believe this guy, but...
    Master of flip comments

I'd like to believe this guy, but...

I would assume this is obviously a scam. Here's a copy of his e-mail to me:

Hii,
    Thanks for the info you gave me,its really my chioce.Really is what i have been seraching for for the last 6 months inshort i cant wait to see it.Pls help me take good proper care of it cos i belive by now its mine.But right now is new year and i can see that i finanaly got one.
    Really i want you to pls send more pics if available and if not not to worry.
    Also i will want u to pls give me ur last price for that and all i needed is ur assurance that is mine as from now cos am higly eager in seeint it pls dont respond to anybody again on this Colnago Dream Plus B-Stay w/Force Fork and Chris King Headset cos i am really ok with all the condition.
    Pls as for the shipping i will handle that myself i shall contact my shipping agent to handle it.As for the payment am paying with a certified cashiers check which i belive is the best way and its really conviniet for me and if u are ok with that get back to me today so that we could conclude on the payment.
    I'm from Moscow,I live by the sea side in The Republic of Russia.
    I work as a Minner(people that extract mineral resoruces).I always come my home in The Moscow,every 4 Months and travel back to my place of Work in Berlin.
    I am really glad that you want me to get the Colnago Dream Plus B-Stay w/Force Fork and Chris King Headset and i will be happy also when i get it really i am really eager to see it .
    Thank wait to your email today
    Regard

His name is Daniel Kim. Why do these guys waste their time?

Arrogant roadie.....
    I saw that exact same letter about 8 months ago. You'd think that by now he would've corrected some of the spelling and grammar errors. I mean, it probably helps his believability if his english is bad, but this letter is nothing short of gibberish. If I remember, the location on this scam is just a ruse, and it's actually another (drumroll, please......) Nigerian scammer.
    We are the 801
    We are the central shaft

Sep 2004
    I got that email last week on my Santa Cruz Blur. This guy must be doing well as a minner(??) in Russia if he can afford a Colnago and a Blur. Meanwhile I thought Russia's economy was suffering. Or maybe he is riding for postal. These guys are ruining internet commerce. Email him back in broken russian and tell him he sucks. Hint: if they even mention that they have their own method of shipping it is a scam.

Arrogant roadie.....

OK, here's how to do it:

Quote Originally Posted by rolandw
    I got that email last week on my Santa Cruz Blur. This guy must be doing well as a minner(??) in Russia if he can afford a Colnago and a Blur. Meanwhile I thought Russia's economy was suffering. Or maybe he is riding for postal. These guys are ruining internet commerce. Email him back in broken russian and tell him he sucks. Hint: if they even mention that they have their own method of shipping it is a scam.
    Just cut-and paste:

Дэниел Ким: Вы сосете.

hmm....that didn't work. Try this:

http://ets6.freetranslation.com/
    We are the 801
    We are the central shaft