pic please... 55cm colnago

Sep 2008

pic please... 55cm colnago

i found a great deal on a 55cm extreme power frame and i am about to pull the trigger on it but need some help visualizing how the set up is going to look...

for reference, i am 5'9 w/ 32' inseam and ride with a 74cm saddle height and 9cm drop... based on the EP geometry i am visualizing that i can set up with a minimum amount of spacers or maybe none at all, and still get a fair amount of seat post showing for that aggressive look. i'm thinking -8 degree 110mm stem with a 21mm offset post.

if anyone has dimensions like that and can post a pic that would be awesome. my LBS wasn't too down with me adjusting the specs on one their EPs for a live visual knowing that i wasn't going to buy from them... understandably so... haha...

RoadBikeReview Member
    Dec 2002

Exclamation Here you go...

56cm Colnago Dream. 120mm stem with -10* drop. 25mm setback post. I'm 5'10" with a 32.5" inseam and this bike fits like the bees knees!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    In a way, each of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, our El Guapo is the actual El Guapo who is a big, dangerous man that wants to kill us.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Aug 2007
    Here's a 55cm C50. I'm 5'10" with a 32.5 inseam. Zero offset post, though.