Climbing the Dolomites
    RoadBikeReview Member

Climbing the Dolomites

Ah, so in just less than a month I am headed to Italy to climb the Dolomites (pics will be posted after). We are staying in Alleghe. If anyone here has been in the area, do you have suggestions on "must sees" or "must dos" while there? How about what you liked about the passes there?

RoadBikeReview Member
    Apr 2004
    If you are in Val Di Fassa, Vigo Di Fassa, etc., you have to visit this pizza place up the hill...I'll try to call my cousin in Italy and find out the name. One of the few places in the area which has amazing food. The rest of the food in that area seemed very Germanic to me.

-L

Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Asiago
    Ah, so in just less than a month I am headed to Italy to climb the Dolomites (pics will be posted after). We are staying in Alleghe. If anyone here has been in the area, do you have suggestions on "must sees" or "must dos" while there? How about what you liked about the passes there?
    Please ask the wify (if you have one) if you can take a few pictures of the women for me.

Thanks...
    "If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
    - General George Patton Jr

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KendleFox
    Please ask the wify (if you have one) if you can take a few pictures of the women for me.

Thanks...
    Ha-Ha, she's not going!

RoadBikeReview Member

za

Quote Originally Posted by lazyrack
    If you are in Val Di Fassa, Vigo Di Fassa, etc., you have to visit this pizza place up the hill...I'll try to call my cousin in Italy and find out the name. One of the few places in the area which has amazing food. The rest of the food in that area seemed very Germanic to me.

-L
    Yeah, that sounds like a good tip to me! I'll check it out if we're there in an opportune time.