Couple morning photos from Bmore 1/13
    RoadBikeReview Member

Couple morning photos from Bmore 1/13

Mornin' gang,

Didn't have too much time this morning... had a mild heart attack when my batteries died in my Nikon... I thought it was broken! So I rode back home and popped a new battery in and gave a huge sigh of relief! Anyway, I left that cam at home and took my little one, but only had time for a couple pictures. I did get a kick out of the RB Grove Cabinetry place though...

Kind of misty again today. It's like riding through London...

Have a good day all,
    RB

Baltimore this misty morn:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    phattire.net
    urban photography

RoadBikeReview Member
    Good Morning RB,
    Glad you're back to posting. We finally have good weather here in LA, and the last two days I've been able to commute on the bike. I'm getting my gear ready right now to head out the door. Today I'm going to take my camera. How long do you think that cabinet building place has been around for? Cool old building.
    Thanks for the pics,
    TY

RoadBikeReview Member

have a good ride in T

Quote Originally Posted by northcoast
    Good Morning RB,
    Glad you're back to posting. We finally have good weather here in LA, and the last two days I've been able to commute on the bike. I'm getting my gear ready right now to head out the door. Today I'm going to take my camera. How long do you think that cabinet building place has been around for? Cool old building.
    Thanks for the pics,
    TY
    Enjoy your ride in. It was pretty mild today here; about 45degrees F when I left this morning. Forgot my boxers though, so I gotta wear the nut huggers under my work pants all day. I hate that. Specially cause I've got my cold weather tights on.

Lookin' forward to your pics! I haven't forgotten about that photo we've been talking about, I just have been very busy lately. Moving into my new place next week and all.

take care,
    RB
    phattire.net
    urban photography

RoadBikeReview Member
    ...and no crotch shots! Thanks for sharing (but not too much) Arby...

sweet shots. i love the middle one. so much in fact, i'd have it blown up and framed. ya know, i've always fancied myself a country boy, but your pictures and write-ups make me want to commute in a big city. thanks for sharing your little world, and bringing a whole new experience to some of us backwoods types.

the_dude

RoadBikeReview Member

funny you should mention...

Quote Originally Posted by FishrCutB8
    ...and no crotch shots! Thanks for sharing (but not too much) Arby...
    After a lengthy discusion about the "crotch shot" comments with my girlfriend last night, I've vowed to NEVER EVER take another picture that shows my crotch! I thought it was a cool angle, showing the bike and the traffic behind me as I waited for the light to change. No more I say!

RB
    phattire.net
    urban photography

RoadBikeReview Member

Actually...

Quote Originally Posted by the_dude
    sweet shots. i love the middle one. so much in fact, i'd have it blown up and framed.
    RB sells prints. I'm working on one right now for someone from RBR.com. If you like something you see, let me know and I can retake it with my digital SLR, have it sized to your liking, framed and mailed to you. If you're interested, shoot me a PM. or e-mail me at [email protected]

I'm glad you like the photos though, and I'm a country boy myself, having grown up in upstate NY. I have lived in Baltimore for about 3 years all together and I like it here but am ready to move on.... Next stop Portland, OR!

have a great day!
    RB
    phattire.net
    urban photography

Go Blue

You are taking us too seriously

Quote Originally Posted by Arby
    After a lengthy discusion about the "crotch shot" comments with my girlfriend last night, I've vowed to NEVER EVER take another picture that shows my crotch! I thought it was a cool angle, showing the bike and the traffic behind me as I waited for the light to change. No more I say!

RB
    Nothing we say here should be taken so seriously that it would cause you to have a lengthy discussion with anyone about it. You especially should not take seriously comments about a shot of yourself in loose khakis (even if it was your crotch) from guys who a month or two ago were giving you grief because you were not wearing lycra to work. If you take us this seriously, the next thing you will be posting here is a picture of a sandwich on whole wheat without any mayo as a reaction to the comments about your tomato sandwich picture.
    I try to be perfectly civil, until someone really pisses me off.

RoadBikeReview Member

nah.. not that serious

Quote Originally Posted by MarkS
    Nothing we say here should be taken so seriously that it would cause you to have a lengthy discussion with anyone about it. You especially should not take seriously comments about a shot of yourself in loose khakis (even if it was your crotch) from guys who a month or two ago were giving you grief because you were not wearing lycra to work. If you take us this seriously, the next thing you will be posting here is a picture of a sandwich on whole wheat without any mayo as a reaction to the comments about your tomato sandwich picture.
    No, I deffinitely don't take anything that seriously here. I just didn't think about that picture as a "crotch shot". I was just trying to come up with a creative angle to show the bike and that I was at a traffic light waiting for it to turn green. (you can see a good portion of my frame and the cars behind me, which is why I thought it was a cool photo) My girlfriend, thought it was deffinitely a crotch shot though... so I have to just watch myself. I don't intentionally advertise my crotch. This is making me laugh as I type this though.

In short; no more crotch shots!

have a great day Mark,
    RB
    phattire.net
    urban photography

RoadBikeReview Member
    A "lengthy" "discussion" about your crotch with your girlfriend!

OMG....you're killing me....

More Cowbell!
    Quote Originally Posted by Arby
    Next stop Portland, OR!
    Sorry, we're full. ;)
    Pro rep, yo!