Flagstaff to Sedona

Printable View

  • 10-11-2010
    yetisurly
    20 Attachment(s)
    Flagstaff to Sedona
    kind of a tour and kind of a ride.
    They all seem to end up that way.
    Been a while since I came up with anything of interest for this forum.
    Camping and Biking is awesome.
  • 10-11-2010
    MB1
    Man, I do so want to ride with you guys some day.
  • 10-11-2010
    YuriB
    7 Attachment(s)
    That was a good ride.
  • 10-11-2010
    Mr. Versatile
    Excellent pics.
  • 10-12-2010
    wagsea6b
    Great report (and Dog pic).

    Looks like your lightened your liquid load as you went--good thinking!
    (I'm partial to Bourbon as it packs much lighter)
  • 10-12-2010
    2cflyr
    i must do this ride some day. considering the only way i've gone to/from sedona/flag is either highway 89A or 17, how long does it take?
  • 10-12-2010
    HokieRider
    This always seems like such a good idea when I'm reading your ride reports. Then I think about all the stuff I don't have, and its not such a good idea anymore.

    Looks like a blast though.
  • 10-12-2010
    yetisurly
    1 Attachment(s)
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by 2cflyr
    i must do this ride some day. considering the only way i've gone to/from sedona/flag is either highway 89A or 17, how long does it take?


    Mostly all dirt. You can do it in a day. We purposely did it so it was not one day.
  • 10-12-2010
    asciibaron
    looks like it was a good time. i want to get a MTB bike, but, well, i can't right now. not unless i get a second job.
  • 10-13-2010
    theBreeze
    Snow on the peaks at Flag? Was through there on road tour a few weeks ago. Only 34 degrees when we left Flagstaff for Grand Canyon.

    Looks like fun times. Really like the design of your bar and saddle packs. Purchased or homemade?
  • 10-14-2010
    m_s
    Perfect.
  • 10-15-2010
    yetisurly
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by theBreeze
    Snow on the peaks at Flag? Was through there on road tour a few weeks ago. Only 34 degrees when we left Flagstaff for Grand Canyon.

    Looks like fun times. Really like the design of your bar and saddle packs. Purchased or homemade?


    it was fun!
    bags on the red bike are all homemade.
  • 10-15-2010
    theBreeze
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by yetisurly
    it was fun!
    bags on the red bike are all homemade.

    I'm a pretty good seamstress myself. Do you have a pattern/design you'd be willing to share?
  • 10-16-2010
    bigrider
    That looks like a lot of fun.