goin from a 622x37 Conti Contact to a 700x32C Pasela
    had it in the ear before

goin from a 622x37 Conti Contact to a 700x32C Pasela

I've gotten great use out of the Continental Contact tires that came on my LHT but they are now worn out starting to eat up tubes. Nashbar has Pasela's on sale for $14.99 each and I've heard good things about these tires but I'm not sure if they will fit on my rims? (622x18 Alex Rims)

Last edited by gutfiddle; 08-19-2009 at 05:31 AM.
    you might as well have gone to Taco Bell and had a Zima while dropping a blotter and snorting Tabasco. OMFG. ~ttug

What'd I do?
    622mm is the bead seat diameter of a 700c wheel or tire. They will fit.

The Paselas are pretty good tires, but they come in two flavors: regular and TourGuard. The TG has a Kevlar belt between the tread and the casing to prevent punctures. You know your route better than I do, so you can make your selection based on that.

had it in the ear before
    Quote Originally Posted by StageHand
    622mm is the bead seat diameter of a 700c wheel or tire. They will fit.

The Paselas are pretty good tires, but they come in two flavors: regular and TourGuard. The TG has a Kevlar belt between the tread and the casing to prevent punctures. You know your route better than I do, so you can make your selection based on that.
    thanks for clearing that up, i'm ordering two of the Pasela TG's for $24.99 each.
    Last edited by gutfiddle; 08-19-2009 at 07:07 AM.
    you might as well have gone to Taco Bell and had a Zima while dropping a blotter and snorting Tabasco. OMFG. ~ttug